Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ZOMBIEsketch [ quick art for treasure ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Silverfish @Vekusen
added!
@Silverfish @Vekusen
added!
@Direwolf @Renix @Nyechan
since you three are in my current commissions queue i thought i'd give y'all a heads up: there may be a small delay in your pieces because this week i am absolutely swamped, plus a small medical thing came up (i [accidentally] stabbed myself in the hand). i will get your commissions done asap but please forgive a little lateness on my part!
@Direwolf @Renix @Nyechan
since you three are in my current commissions queue i thought i'd give y'all a heads up: there may be a small delay in your pieces because this week i am absolutely swamped, plus a small medical thing came up (i [accidentally] stabbed myself in the hand). i will get your commissions done asap but please forgive a little lateness on my part!
@Zombierooster

Not a problem! Take care of your hand! There are no substitutes for missing hands yet. =(
@Zombierooster

Not a problem! Take care of your hand! There are no substitutes for missing hands yet. =(
@zombierooster
D: sorry to hear about your hand yea take time to fix that lol dont worry X3
@zombierooster
D: sorry to hear about your hand yea take time to fix that lol dont worry X3
700px-MH_10th_Anniversary-Main_Series_Monsters_Comparison.png
@zombierooster could you please ping me when the waiting list or slots open up? :D
@zombierooster could you please ping me when the waiting list or slots open up? :D
@zombierooster
Good luck healing your hand and try not to stab it again! That's a nasty habit :(
@zombierooster
Good luck healing your hand and try not to stab it again! That's a nasty habit :(
jaZD1S7.png
general status updates: my hand is fine, it's practically like nothing happened. c: i'm also having a little less intense work to do for a few days, so hopefully i can pump out my remaining commissions.
unfortunately, i'll probably be taking a break from this site soon, so i'll just be finishing up everyone in a slot and on the waiting list. so please don't ask to be put on the waiting list, because you will not be put there. c:

@Direwolf
ok, this SHOULD be all of them. if not, i'm PRETTY SURE that i did do all of them, and i might have accidentally done the wrong link or something. so just let me know! the total should be 100k.
Dire, Yato (i think he just saw something very gross, lol), Lana, Kio, Darian, Cruser, Klaus, Jade, Tech, Lucifer
so those links hopefully lead to the appropriate character. sorry for the lateness!

@Keishu13
if you're still interested in a commission, you can post your ref now any time you'd like c:
general status updates: my hand is fine, it's practically like nothing happened. c: i'm also having a little less intense work to do for a few days, so hopefully i can pump out my remaining commissions.
unfortunately, i'll probably be taking a break from this site soon, so i'll just be finishing up everyone in a slot and on the waiting list. so please don't ask to be put on the waiting list, because you will not be put there. c:

@Direwolf
ok, this SHOULD be all of them. if not, i'm PRETTY SURE that i did do all of them, and i might have accidentally done the wrong link or something. so just let me know! the total should be 100k.
Dire, Yato (i think he just saw something very gross, lol), Lana, Kio, Darian, Cruser, Klaus, Jade, Tech, Lucifer
so those links hopefully lead to the appropriate character. sorry for the lateness!

@Keishu13
if you're still interested in a commission, you can post your ref now any time you'd like c:
@zombierooster are anthros fine? :3
Im willing to pay extra if you'd like ^^
http://imgur.com/a/hizZl
@zombierooster are anthros fine? :3
Im willing to pay extra if you'd like ^^
http://imgur.com/a/hizZl
cFb2Znk.png
@Keishu13
i love anthros! i drew em way before i ever started humans lol
what size do you want?
@Keishu13
i love anthros! i drew em way before i ever started humans lol