Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Looking for specific tundra
1 2 3 4
@EbilKira

Wow, I just realized I completely forgot to post here and let you know that the tundra I offered on the first page ended up selling to another buyer.

I'm so sorry that I forgot to contact you sooner. :c

Since it looks like you're still looking, I wish you much luck and if I see anything like what you're searching for in the future, I'll let you know!
@EbilKira

Wow, I just realized I completely forgot to post here and let you know that the tundra I offered on the first page ended up selling to another buyer.

I'm so sorry that I forgot to contact you sooner. :c

Since it looks like you're still looking, I wish you much luck and if I see anything like what you're searching for in the future, I'll let you know!
Ahaha you're male is basically exactly what I'm looking for but in a female. Good luck finding one that you want though!

A couple days ago I had been eyeing a chocolate/maize male mirror in the AH I was thinking of breed changing to a tundra but I don't think he's in the AH anymore. I don't think he sold though if you're interested in going that route to get what you want.

Otherwise if you still haven't found the male in a while I may have a hatchling like what you want. I just need to get my breeding pair I want lol.

@EbilKira
Ahaha you're male is basically exactly what I'm looking for but in a female. Good luck finding one that you want though!

A couple days ago I had been eyeing a chocolate/maize male mirror in the AH I was thinking of breed changing to a tundra but I don't think he's in the AH anymore. I don't think he sold though if you're interested in going that route to get what you want.

Otherwise if you still haven't found the male in a while I may have a hatchling like what you want. I just need to get my breeding pair I want lol.

@EbilKira
@Riordan
Thanks for the luck XD Good luck to you too!

Oh! I hadn't seen that one :O Wish I would've XD If you see him again please do let me know :D

Best of luck with your clutch and please do let me know if you get a male with the genes I'm looking for. I would very much appreciate it!

@Quil
That&#039;s perfectly fine hun don&#039;t worry :D I still haven&#039;t found what I&#039;m looking for so I appreciate the help <3
@Riordan
Thanks for the luck XD Good luck to you too!

Oh! I hadn&#039;t seen that one :O Wish I would&#039;ve XD If you see him again please do let me know :D

Best of luck with your clutch and please do let me know if you get a male with the genes I&#039;m looking for. I would very much appreciate it!

@Quil
That&#039;s perfectly fine hun don&#039;t worry :D I still haven&#039;t found what I&#039;m looking for so I appreciate the help <3
| Seeking Scythe Kamaitachi and Swipp Haoris/Offering Money and Dragons: Here |
ebilkirabanner_zpsfc70cc72.png
@EbilKira @Riordan tracked me down and I still have that chocolate/ maize male mirror dragon if you're interested! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87112] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/87112_350.png[/img] [/url]
@EbilKira

@Riordan tracked me down and I still have that chocolate/ maize male mirror dragon if you&#039;re interested!

87112_350.png
@CivilizedSavage
oh wow that mirror is perfect! I am indeed very interested! how much?
@CivilizedSavage
oh wow that mirror is perfect! I am indeed very interested! how much?
@Riordan
Thank you!
@Riordan
Thank you!
@EbilKira I&#039;m looking for 50k, how does that sound for you?
@EbilKira I&#039;m looking for 50k, how does that sound for you?
@CivilizedSavage
Gonna pm ya :D
@CivilizedSavage
Gonna pm ya :D
Bump. Found my male :) Looking for the female now.
Bump. Found my male :) Looking for the female now.
bump
bump
1 2 3 4