Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Light Sprites, Golden Idol [W] Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@dormira I enjoy sculpting, drawing, and painting. I also make dream catchers, jewelry, etc. What are you interested in? I'd like to talk about a golden idol or light sprite although im interested in many more of your items
@dormira I enjoy sculpting, drawing, and painting. I also make dream catchers, jewelry, etc. What are you interested in? I'd like to talk about a golden idol or light sprite although im interested in many more of your items
Lichtdrache.gif
@dormira hey! c: i make jewelry! i'll edit in a picture of what i've got~

here!
the two hoop styles are one of a kind, and the ones with stones i have 2 of each c:

i'm interested in any of the sprites, speedy, the spellscroll, the tatters, or just plain ol currency too.
@dormira hey! c: i make jewelry! i'll edit in a picture of what i've got~

here!
the two hoop styles are one of a kind, and the ones with stones i have 2 of each c:

i'm interested in any of the sprites, speedy, the spellscroll, the tatters, or just plain ol currency too.
..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
I'm in the middle of deliberations y'all
The Sonic guy lied to me about my internet being set up and they're not available to stop by until next Saturday, so there'll be some delays in me being able to choose.
I'm in the middle of deliberations y'all
The Sonic guy lied to me about my internet being set up and they're not available to stop by until next Saturday, so there'll be some delays in me being able to choose.
www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2440897/1
^^^My Golden Idol for your Art^^^
@Dormira thanks for the update, and I hope your internet gets fixed soon!
@Dormira thanks for the update, and I hope your internet gets fixed soon!
BVY1Ftg.png
@Dormira Cable guys are the worst. Best of luck, and I hope you got my message all right!
@Dormira Cable guys are the worst. Best of luck, and I hope you got my message all right!
UZVTEBc.png
@Dormira
I'm unsure if this would be considered a "soft toy" but I'm quite an accomplished quilter. Would a quilt be anything you might be interested in? I also do purses/bags, weighted blankets(wonderful for anxiety!) and many other things. I also do crochet and cross-stitch.
@Dormira
I'm unsure if this would be considered a "soft toy" but I'm quite an accomplished quilter. Would a quilt be anything you might be interested in? I also do purses/bags, weighted blankets(wonderful for anxiety!) and many other things. I also do crochet and cross-stitch.
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Dormira Heya! Are you exclusively looking for physical art at this point? I'm a skilled sprite artist and animator, and I've love to do an animation for you if you're up for it, but I understand if you're just looking for physical pieces c:
@Dormira Heya! Are you exclusively looking for physical art at this point? I'm a skilled sprite artist and animator, and I've love to do an animation for you if you're up for it, but I understand if you're just looking for physical pieces c:
HrA24rI.gif

Too0zRW.png LvA2_zpsgvsbdrwt.png6F4oPwH.png iKp7sJ4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7