Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAIR CLEANOUT: Gen 1s (Gened, 7-Digit)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Felraen
I’m interested in Luna, Glacia, and Sprinkles :)
@Felraen
I’m interested in Luna, Glacia, and Sprinkles :)
@Hiame @Kollie @tinyelephant @Chantric @BloodLotusXtract @Iridaceae @Lackess @LynterriaHatake @BraveEguana @Yachi @Daken @FoxerOwl (I think that's everyone who responded???) Hey guys - sorry for getting back so late! Most of this has been edited into the initial post, but here's some updates: [list][*]I intend to auction Heth, Kogan, and Luna (wow, she's got a lot of interest!) -- I will probably start these within a week or two. I've never run an auction, so any advice (what a good SB is on them, the order at which I should auction them, etc) is much appreciated! [*]Everyone else has prices! Sort of - they're all tentative estimates (not on the AH, except the Unnamed G1), thanks to the advice of another kind user. This being said, they may be overpriced or underpriced still. I am VERY open to negotiation especially if you think something is unreasonable; feel free to offer above or below the listed price. I don't expect to sell everyone at the price that is listed. [*]Prices are listed in gems, but as per the initial post, I will gladly accept treasure and gene/breed scrolls, among other things! [*]All Gen 1s now have scries in their bios! [*]Glacia - I am VERY tentative about selling her after scrying her out a bit; that Sav/Bee/Belly is way too gorgeous. I may still sell her, but I make take a while responding to offers on her unless it is something extraordinary. [*]If you want to be removed from/added to pings for the auction dragons, please let me know c: Otherwise this is probably the last time I'll ping you guys excepting for those interested in the auction dragons or for trades/offers. Once again, thank you all! :)
@Hiame @Kollie @tinyelephant @Chantric @BloodLotusXtract @Iridaceae @Lackess @LynterriaHatake @BraveEguana @Yachi @Daken @FoxerOwl
(I think that's everyone who responded???)

Hey guys - sorry for getting back so late! Most of this has been edited into the initial post, but here's some updates:
  • I intend to auction Heth, Kogan, and Luna (wow, she's got a lot of interest!) -- I will probably start these within a week or two. I've never run an auction, so any advice (what a good SB is on them, the order at which I should auction them, etc) is much appreciated!
  • Everyone else has prices! Sort of - they're all tentative estimates (not on the AH, except the Unnamed G1), thanks to the advice of another kind user. This being said, they may be overpriced or underpriced still. I am VERY open to negotiation especially if you think something is unreasonable; feel free to offer above or below the listed price. I don't expect to sell everyone at the price that is listed.
  • Prices are listed in gems, but as per the initial post, I will gladly accept treasure and gene/breed scrolls, among other things!
  • All Gen 1s now have scries in their bios!
  • Glacia - I am VERY tentative about selling her after scrying her out a bit; that Sav/Bee/Belly is way too gorgeous. I may still sell her, but I make take a while responding to offers on her unless it is something extraordinary.
  • If you want to be removed from/added to pings for the auction dragons, please let me know c: Otherwise this is probably the last time I'll ping you guys excepting for those interested in the auction dragons or for trades/offers.

Once again, thank you all! :)
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
@Felraen
If you don't want to run your own auction, I've heard that @/SilverQuark runs auctions for people and is very good at it :)
@Felraen
If you don't want to run your own auction, I've heard that @/SilverQuark runs auctions for people and is very good at it :)
hydravivum_com.png
@FoxerOwl Ohhh! I knew there were players out there who would run auctions for others. I'll look into them, thank you! C:
@FoxerOwl Ohhh! I knew there were players out there who would run auctions for others. I'll look into them, thank you! C:
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
Bump~
Bump~
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
Bump~
Bump~
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
Bump~
Bump~
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
Bump~
Bump~