Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DERGS!!!!! need lair space
1 2
I'll update this from time to time. No Exalting my dergs! Exalters will banned from getting my dergs and removed from my ping list. Let me know if you want one, or if you want to be on my pinglist. Don't forget to ping me!

Pinglist:

Ban list:

Edit: Any derg after Aximilo is available at this time.
I'll update this from time to time. No Exalting my dergs! Exalters will banned from getting my dergs and removed from my ping list. Let me know if you want one, or if you want to be on my pinglist. Don't forget to ping me!

Pinglist:

Ban list:

Edit: Any derg after Aximilo is available at this time.
Hi @MarshMallow03, I saw your spiral Sledge and was wondering if he was available. If it's okay with you, I could take him off your hands; he's a lovely dragon and I'd love to take care of him.
Hi @MarshMallow03, I saw your spiral Sledge and was wondering if he was available. If it's okay with you, I could take him off your hands; he's a lovely dragon and I'd love to take care of him.
image0.gif
@Animonster Unfortunately, he is not. Sky is currently available, though! And he has no breeding cool down.
@Animonster Unfortunately, he is not. Sky is currently available, though! And he has no breeding cool down.
Oh, that's okay. Sky is a pretty dragon, but I had my eye on Sledge. If Sledge ever becomes available, though, I'd totally take care of him.
Oh, that's okay. Sky is a pretty dragon, but I had my eye on Sledge. If Sledge ever becomes available, though, I'd totally take care of him.
image0.gif
@marshmallow03 which dergs are available?
@marshmallow03 which dergs are available?
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@marshmallow03

Is lightningbug available?
@marshmallow03

Is lightningbug available?
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
is ColorIAm available?
is ColorIAm available?
I'd take any dreg! I do not exalt ant dreg!
I'd take any dreg! I do not exalt ant dreg!
item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gifJAKE THE DRAGON PRINCEceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
@MarshMallow03

can i please have fir
@MarshMallow03

can i please have fir
@Aquatic Any derg after Aximilo is available.
@Aquatic Any derg after Aximilo is available.
1 2