Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Raffle of Generosity & Goodness
Once upon a time, I was strolling through the Auction House when I happened upon a really good deal. An adult imp for sale for only 2000 treasure! I snapped her up, unable to believe no one had beat me to her. Upon returning to my lair, I discovered that I had come across a treasure far more rare than expected: a triple-gened, triple banana beauty. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2610122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26102/2610122_350.png[/img] [/url] She seemed lost and confused, so I did a bit of backtracking to find the lair where she'd come from. Sure enough, that heartbreaking twitch of the fingers, wherein treasure is mistaken for gems, had landed her in my lair, and not the lair of a much, MUCH wealthier patron. I sent a note back to her home lair, and before long I had sent her on her way home, but that was not the end of that. Shortly, her sister came to stay with me instead, an equally-lovely lady who lacks nothing for having a little ivory in her line. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2376554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23766/2376554_350.png[/img] [/url] The generosity of the player who sent me this beauty just because I helped undo a mistake bowls me over, and it's only one example of the incredible generosity I've noticed from many, many players in this game. I would like to pass that on. I found my lovely Merengue a lovely mate, and this is their first hatchling. He may not have quite the pedigree of his illustrious sires, but I do think he is quite the handsome fellow, don't you? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2751622] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27517/2751622_350.png[/img] [/url] He is available today to someone who is willing to share a story of the generosity they've encountered in the game. You don't need to name names, but there's nothing wrong with doing that either. One ticket per entry, and I'll do the drawing at the end of the Mistral Jamboree, on Saturday.
Once upon a time, I was strolling through the Auction House when I happened upon a really good deal. An adult imp for sale for only 2000 treasure! I snapped her up, unable to believe no one had beat me to her.

Upon returning to my lair, I discovered that I had come across a treasure far more rare than expected: a triple-gened, triple banana beauty.

2610122_350.png

She seemed lost and confused, so I did a bit of backtracking to find the lair where she'd come from.

Sure enough, that heartbreaking twitch of the fingers, wherein treasure is mistaken for gems, had landed her in my lair, and not the lair of a much, MUCH wealthier patron. I sent a note back to her home lair, and before long I had sent her on her way home, but that was not the end of that. Shortly, her sister came to stay with me instead, an equally-lovely lady who lacks nothing for having a little ivory in her line.

2376554_350.png

The generosity of the player who sent me this beauty just because I helped undo a mistake bowls me over, and it's only one example of the incredible generosity I've noticed from many, many players in this game. I would like to pass that on.

I found my lovely Merengue a lovely mate, and this is their first hatchling. He may not have quite the pedigree of his illustrious sires, but I do think he is quite the handsome fellow, don't you?

2751622_350.png

He is available today to someone who is willing to share a story of the generosity they've encountered in the game. You don't need to name names, but there's nothing wrong with doing that either. One ticket per entry, and I'll do the drawing at the end of the Mistral Jamboree, on Saturday.
So I'm guessing lots of people have full lairs, or don't happen to be looking for this particular sort of dragon, so I thought maybe I'd open this up to be both raffle and non-raffle: If you'd like to share a story of something wonderful someone else has done for you, just for the heck of it, please do! You can mention in your post whether you do or don't actually want a ticket.
So I'm guessing lots of people have full lairs, or don't happen to be looking for this particular sort of dragon, so I thought maybe I'd open this up to be both raffle and non-raffle: If you'd like to share a story of something wonderful someone else has done for you, just for the heck of it, please do! You can mention in your post whether you do or don't actually want a ticket.
@Snukes

Oh he is a cutie! Exactly the combo I was looking for even x.x Never had crackle before...why not try it out...?

Okay so I was gone from Flight Rising for 6 months, returning to poverty and food depletion. With about 30 dragons, I had to exalt almost all of them to be able to equally feed them with the less than 100 food I had at the time.
I then posted in the Lightning Forums for help, and in seconds loads of food and even the holiday items I had missed out on was delivered to my clan's doorstep. I'll always remain grateful for my fellow Sparks....and all the Flight Rising members.

On my behalf, I am collecting 'exalt fodder' to give away to the new members joining the upcoming registration window, to give back to the community

Omg this guy has grown on me, imagining him in Sunchaser Jewelry and the Illuminated Emblem and everything ;-;
@Snukes

Oh he is a cutie! Exactly the combo I was looking for even x.x Never had crackle before...why not try it out...?

Okay so I was gone from Flight Rising for 6 months, returning to poverty and food depletion. With about 30 dragons, I had to exalt almost all of them to be able to equally feed them with the less than 100 food I had at the time.
I then posted in the Lightning Forums for help, and in seconds loads of food and even the holiday items I had missed out on was delivered to my clan's doorstep. I'll always remain grateful for my fellow Sparks....and all the Flight Rising members.

On my behalf, I am collecting 'exalt fodder' to give away to the new members joining the upcoming registration window, to give back to the community

Omg this guy has grown on me, imagining him in Sunchaser Jewelry and the Illuminated Emblem and everything ;-;
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
Helpful bump :)

EDIT:

Okay, this just happened to me.
I dunno if it counts, but I made a list of wish yesterday on the Wishing Well Thread.
And this kind soul, simply walk in grants ALL of them!
All of my wishes! From simple to near-impossible!
I dunno what to make of that, but a very generous gesture :D
Helpful bump :)

EDIT:

Okay, this just happened to me.
I dunno if it counts, but I made a list of wish yesterday on the Wishing Well Thread.
And this kind soul, simply walk in grants ALL of them!
All of my wishes! From simple to near-impossible!
I dunno what to make of that, but a very generous gesture :D
HELP ME SAVE A LIFE. CLICK HERE, AND CLICK ON THE EGG(S) THAT YOU SEE. EVERY CLICK HELPS
Thanks for the nice stories, @SoulKitty12 and @Alvaar!

Aaaaand the winner of this wildly contested raffle is.... SoulKitty! Look for your crossroads, and have a great day!
Thanks for the nice stories, @SoulKitty12 and @Alvaar!

Aaaaand the winner of this wildly contested raffle is.... SoulKitty! Look for your crossroads, and have a great day!