Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SakuraTES Art Shop [ON HOLD]
1 2
@JCStitches Thank you for the information, although it would have been nicer if you hadn't deleted the entire portion about payment methods, as I'm pretty sure asking people to pay half of the price up front to prevent scamming isn't against FR rules.

Edit: I also couldn't find anywhere on the term and conditions nor the site rules where it says that tipping services may not be used. Could you please direct me to this rule and/or make it easier to find, as I am sure there are other people that are confused by this.
@JCStitches Thank you for the information, although it would have been nicer if you hadn't deleted the entire portion about payment methods, as I'm pretty sure asking people to pay half of the price up front to prevent scamming isn't against FR rules.

Edit: I also couldn't find anywhere on the term and conditions nor the site rules where it says that tipping services may not be used. Could you please direct me to this rule and/or make it easier to find, as I am sure there are other people that are confused by this.
1 2