Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | + Mibella's Templates and Graphics +
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 125 126
D: Anyone know how to actually use them? I opened the link of one I would like to use but it took me to imgur and well im kinda stumped.
D: Anyone know how to actually use them? I opened the link of one I would like to use but it took me to imgur and well im kinda stumped.
To down to the bottom and click the flight you want. It'll take you to a Google Docs where you copy that giant link. XD
To down to the bottom and click the flight you want. It'll take you to a Google Docs where you copy that giant link. XD
ryvAmhs.png
@PastelLight THANK YOU P=P
@PastelLight THANK YOU P=P
Help! I have all of the ones I would like to use but how do I edit them?
Help! I have all of the ones I would like to use but how do I edit them?
@Oceanbreezey Its hard im slowly adding things in from the download best to add in bio stuff right then and there because its all so confusing.
idk how yet to add the lil images into the boxes but yeah ^-^'
@Oceanbreezey Its hard im slowly adding things in from the download best to add in bio stuff right then and there because its all so confusing.
idk how yet to add the lil images into the boxes but yeah ^-^'
@EveStargaze okay, thanks. Buuuuut how exactly do you edit the text and stuff? I have quite a few downloaded but now its a matter of editing the text and whatnot. Is there a certain program that works best for text editing the pictures? Thank you!
@EveStargaze okay, thanks. Buuuuut how exactly do you edit the text and stuff? I have quite a few downloaded but now its a matter of editing the text and whatnot. Is there a certain program that works best for text editing the pictures? Thank you!
@Oceanbreezey don't download the pictures. Click at the bottom of each section, where the elements are listed in order in text, to be taken to the Google Doc to select all, copy and paste the bio BBC code. The pictures are all linked from the code. You don't have to download anything. Just paste the code straight in your bio and then edit as normal.
@Oceanbreezey don't download the pictures. Click at the bottom of each section, where the elements are listed in order in text, to be taken to the Google Doc to select all, copy and paste the bio BBC code. The pictures are all linked from the code. You don't have to download anything. Just paste the code straight in your bio and then edit as normal.
duHgkuH.png
@Oceanbreezey For the ones you want to have shown in your dragons info click the flight at the bottom of each section as bonibaru said. it will open up in a document and from there all you have to do is copy it all I suggest doing it in segments so you can edit texts and stuff just dont forget where you left off and such otherwise it might mess up a tad. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/393602730209312768/463786793163161600/unknown.png[/img]
@Oceanbreezey For the ones you want to have shown in your dragons info click the flight at the bottom of each section as bonibaru said. it will open up in a document and from there all you have to do is copy it all I suggest doing it in segments so you can edit texts and stuff just dont forget where you left off and such otherwise it might mess up a tad.
unknown.png
*save point
*save point
May my wound be mortal may it put me at ease.

Ren | he/him
Actually if anyone can help with this I was trying to read through all the past post but the question kept being drowned out by ping requests. Does anyone know how to fit pictures easily into the boxes for the Watch Tower. I do not know much about codding and if I have to use some program, well. xD Yeah I just wouldnt know. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/393602730209312768/463786793163161600/unknown.png[/img]
Actually if anyone can help with this I was trying to read through all the past post but the question kept being drowned out by ping requests.

Does anyone know how to fit pictures easily into the boxes for the Watch Tower. I do not know much about codding and if I have to use some program, well. xD Yeah I just wouldnt know.
unknown.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 125 126