Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ mon1496
1 2 3
Jini shrugged, grabbing a small gem and tossing it in flippantly. "There. Happy now?" She huffed. "I did it, can I go?"
Jini shrugged, grabbing a small gem and tossing it in flippantly. "There. Happy now?" She huffed. "I did it, can I go?"
Call me Koschei/Fen/Ace | They/Them | Offline
She began to protest the lack of chanting when, The moon deepened to a deep violet, a circular slice of darkness formed out of it almost forming an eye. The pool started to form large waves that spilled out over the dragons, and formed a barrier from the two dragons, and the rest of the earth. when looking where the sludge came from they could see a simple stone archway began to take shape, within it, a wall of solid, rippling shadow. The snapper terrified ran towards the archway. "I don't want to be here when that sludge comes down on top of us." And without another moment’s hesitation, she dove through the wall of shadow in front of her.

She awoken skivering in the bright freezing place (iceworld now we must work together to get back weee only one tonight I must pack, and I leave really early tomorrow)
She began to protest the lack of chanting when, The moon deepened to a deep violet, a circular slice of darkness formed out of it almost forming an eye. The pool started to form large waves that spilled out over the dragons, and formed a barrier from the two dragons, and the rest of the earth. when looking where the sludge came from they could see a simple stone archway began to take shape, within it, a wall of solid, rippling shadow. The snapper terrified ran towards the archway. "I don't want to be here when that sludge comes down on top of us." And without another moment’s hesitation, she dove through the wall of shadow in front of her.

She awoken skivering in the bright freezing place (iceworld now we must work together to get back weee only one tonight I must pack, and I leave really early tomorrow)
tumblr_ndyxlfQhA21tfzajgo1_r1_250.png
(hey i'm back whenever you want to continue)
(hey i'm back whenever you want to continue)
tumblr_ndyxlfQhA21tfzajgo1_r1_250.png
1 2 3