Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Just saying hi!
1 2
This game has invested me... my collector's heart can't pull itself away! So since I will be around a lot, I thought it wouldn't hurt if I dropped by the forums more often!
so hey, Wassup B^) how u doin hot stuff ;^)
This game has invested me... my collector's heart can't pull itself away! So since I will be around a lot, I thought it wouldn't hurt if I dropped by the forums more often!
so hey, Wassup B^) how u doin hot stuff ;^)
Henhenhe
Hi @Annaki! Welcome! I hope you're enjoying the game so far! :)
I'm good, I really like FR (espesually the dragons ;D). Wbu? XD
Do you like reading? I LOVE reading XD!
Umm... sorry, I got nothin' else. XDDD
~Hal~ :)
Hi @Annaki! Welcome! I hope you're enjoying the game so far! :)
I'm good, I really like FR (espesually the dragons ;D). Wbu? XD
Do you like reading? I LOVE reading XD!
Umm... sorry, I got nothin' else. XDDD
~Hal~ :)
Now you see meIrRuxgZ.pngnow you don't ;D
Hey again @Annaki! I was just checking out your lair and your main dragon is beautiful! I've been in the mood for dressing up dragons today, and I thought he would be perfect in ice things! Here's how I designed him:
http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=42940797&skin=0&apparel=15744,20549,7684,295,297,299,298,15722,588,438,388&xt=dressing.png
XD
Hey again @Annaki! I was just checking out your lair and your main dragon is beautiful! I've been in the mood for dressing up dragons today, and I thought he would be perfect in ice things! Here's how I designed him:
http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=42940797&skin=0&apparel=15744,20549,7684,295,297,299,298,15722,588,438,388&xt=dressing.png
XD
Holy crap!! thank you oh my gosh, she looks beautiful!!! AAA
I'm definitely gonna keep this design in mind, I've been so busy dressing my other dragons that I had no idea how to start with her XD

Also reading is really fun for me, I get super sucked into a book and loose track of time. What series/books have you read so far?
Holy crap!! thank you oh my gosh, she looks beautiful!!! AAA
I'm definitely gonna keep this design in mind, I've been so busy dressing my other dragons that I had no idea how to start with her XD

Also reading is really fun for me, I get super sucked into a book and loose track of time. What series/books have you read so far?
Henhenhe
http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/471781
returned the favor! sorry I don't know all of the apparel too well yet, but this dragon's wing color is so striking and beautiful, and the gray looks good with steampunk/birdskull!
http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/471781
returned the favor! sorry I don't know all of the apparel too well yet, but this dragon's wing color is so striking and beautiful, and the gray looks good with steampunk/birdskull!
Henhenhe
@Annaki
OMG she's beautiful! I love the combination of the steampunk and the birdskull things, they definitely bring out her inner adventure. :D
Cool! I'm currently reading Harry Potter #3, The Prisoner of Azkaban. This is my first time reading this series, but I've seen the movies and they're great. So far the books are way better than the movies :D. What are you reading right now?

Here's a little tip to get peoples' attention: Just put the @ simbol in front of that person's name, and it'll ping that person and let them now that you replied to them or whatever XD. Like what I did for you at the top of both of my posts! Just do what I did, but with my name. ;D
@Annaki
OMG she's beautiful! I love the combination of the steampunk and the birdskull things, they definitely bring out her inner adventure. :D
Cool! I'm currently reading Harry Potter #3, The Prisoner of Azkaban. This is my first time reading this series, but I've seen the movies and they're great. So far the books are way better than the movies :D. What are you reading right now?

Here's a little tip to get peoples' attention: Just put the @ simbol in front of that person's name, and it'll ping that person and let them now that you replied to them or whatever XD. Like what I did for you at the top of both of my posts! Just do what I did, but with my name. ;D
@HalNightStar Oh pssh thank you! I'll remember to do that lol
I've been wanting to read the harry potter books for such a long time nowww, but I can't get my hands on the books, they're too expensive >:((

My favorite series has got to be Wings of Fire, A really good dragon book henhe
Warriors/Warrior cats has been a long-time favorite of mine too, I spent waaay too much money trying to collect every single novel in the series OwO''

Anyways, is it summer break where you live? and how has it been so far? Mine's been pretty exciting at times, I've been trying to get out of my comfort zone and spend more time outdoors c:
@HalNightStar Oh pssh thank you! I'll remember to do that lol
I've been wanting to read the harry potter books for such a long time nowww, but I can't get my hands on the books, they're too expensive >:((

My favorite series has got to be Wings of Fire, A really good dragon book henhe
Warriors/Warrior cats has been a long-time favorite of mine too, I spent waaay too much money trying to collect every single novel in the series OwO''

Anyways, is it summer break where you live? and how has it been so far? Mine's been pretty exciting at times, I've been trying to get out of my comfort zone and spend more time outdoors c:
Henhenhe
@Annaki

Oh, sorry to hear that. I got the Harry Potter series from my mom because she had them as a kid. I hope you eventually get to read them! :)

Cool! I have Warriors on my must-read list (a.k.a. my Christmas/Birthday wish list XD).

Actually, I'm homeschooled, and I don't have summer break :( XD. In the summer we go down to 2 days of school, which starts this week XD. But it's been fun not having to do so much school anyways XD. I'm glade you're enjoying yours though! And good, outdoors is the best place to... ummm... do everything XDD!

What's your favorite animal? And what animals do you have in your backyard? :)

Edit: Sorry I was late on responding (only a day late actually XD), me and my lil' sister were having a sleep over at my irl friend's house. :)
@Annaki

Oh, sorry to hear that. I got the Harry Potter series from my mom because she had them as a kid. I hope you eventually get to read them! :)

Cool! I have Warriors on my must-read list (a.k.a. my Christmas/Birthday wish list XD).

Actually, I'm homeschooled, and I don't have summer break :( XD. In the summer we go down to 2 days of school, which starts this week XD. But it's been fun not having to do so much school anyways XD. I'm glade you're enjoying yours though! And good, outdoors is the best place to... ummm... do everything XDD!

What's your favorite animal? And what animals do you have in your backyard? :)

Edit: Sorry I was late on responding (only a day late actually XD), me and my lil' sister were having a sleep over at my irl friend's house. :)
Ah I have a few home-schooled friends! I'm sorta jealous that they don't have to go to public school, it gets really stressful there.
Also for the Warriors series I recommend reading at least the first arc/6 books, they're some of the best books in the series, but don't be discouraged to read the rest, there's a good amount of books in the other arcs too (and the special editions are soooo good!).

Definitely cats! I've grown up with them and they're super sweet once you get to know them (also because of warrior cats ayoo)
I have two cats and a black lab, wbu?
Ah I have a few home-schooled friends! I'm sorta jealous that they don't have to go to public school, it gets really stressful there.
Also for the Warriors series I recommend reading at least the first arc/6 books, they're some of the best books in the series, but don't be discouraged to read the rest, there's a good amount of books in the other arcs too (and the special editions are soooo good!).

Definitely cats! I've grown up with them and they're super sweet once you get to know them (also because of warrior cats ayoo)
I have two cats and a black lab, wbu?
Henhenhe
@Annaki
Ya, I like homeschooling, though my cousin chose to be in public school! Crazy, right? XD

The Warriors series definitely sounds fun (I'll probably end up reading them all anyways XDD), my friend in another game recommended them, too. I'm going to get to reading them after Harry Potter or eventually. XDD

I love cats! And me too, I've lived with cats my entire life, I've never had any other animals. They're so sweet and awesome! ;D
At the moment I have two male, 1 year-old brother cats, an orange one with faint white stripes and a grey one with the same kind of stripes. Their 2nd birthday is coming up! August 1st!

What are your animals' names?
:)

Edit: Happy 4th of July! What did you do as celebration? :)
@Annaki
Ya, I like homeschooling, though my cousin chose to be in public school! Crazy, right? XD

The Warriors series definitely sounds fun (I'll probably end up reading them all anyways XDD), my friend in another game recommended them, too. I'm going to get to reading them after Harry Potter or eventually. XDD

I love cats! And me too, I've lived with cats my entire life, I've never had any other animals. They're so sweet and awesome! ;D
At the moment I have two male, 1 year-old brother cats, an orange one with faint white stripes and a grey one with the same kind of stripes. Their 2nd birthday is coming up! August 1st!

What are your animals' names?
:)

Edit: Happy 4th of July! What did you do as celebration? :)
1 2