Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | What up my dudes! ????
1 2
I’m new! Been here a couple of days just slowly working my way though the side list scoping this place out. So far I’m loving it and extremely impressed, has well as just a little lost still lol.
I want to make the most of my time here and hopefully find myself at home on this site with the community!

I go by Amon. But basically all my social media sites I’m The Art Monster (written in various ways depending on the site lol) I draw. I am a digital artist. Not profession by any means but I love what I do. I haven’t drawn a dragon since I was like 10 lol here’s hoping my love of them kick in again and I’ll be able to feel comfortable being part of the art community like I am on other sites.
I’m down for making friends and learning any tips you possibly have!
Not sure how to add people lmao. I have a friend who’s on here so he’s helped me out a small bit when we’re in at the same time.

Wall of text lol I’m sorry I’m just excited.
Anyway, any tips are appreciated, suggestions on where to find the most helpful information, and just conversation would be great. I look forward to being more part of this place. ????
I’m new! Been here a couple of days just slowly working my way though the side list scoping this place out. So far I’m loving it and extremely impressed, has well as just a little lost still lol.
I want to make the most of my time here and hopefully find myself at home on this site with the community!

I go by Amon. But basically all my social media sites I’m The Art Monster (written in various ways depending on the site lol) I draw. I am a digital artist. Not profession by any means but I love what I do. I haven’t drawn a dragon since I was like 10 lol here’s hoping my love of them kick in again and I’ll be able to feel comfortable being part of the art community like I am on other sites.
I’m down for making friends and learning any tips you possibly have!
Not sure how to add people lmao. I have a friend who’s on here so he’s helped me out a small bit when we’re in at the same time.

Wall of text lol I’m sorry I’m just excited.
Anyway, any tips are appreciated, suggestions on where to find the most helpful information, and just conversation would be great. I look forward to being more part of this place. ????
@TheArtMonster Hello Amon, welcome on FR!
This is such a huge place, it takes some time to get used to it :'D
The art community is quite big as well, there are so many shop threads with stunning art reminds me I gotta get my commission done...

I've begun to gather tips in one of my dragons' bio, the link is in my sig if you ever need (will add the "adding friend" part xd)

Also there's the Light Festival going on this week so it's better to use your gathering turns in Light (for estival currency drops, as you might not have a Coli team to get it there yet)

That's is for now I guess?
@TheArtMonster Hello Amon, welcome on FR!
This is such a huge place, it takes some time to get used to it :'D
The art community is quite big as well, there are so many shop threads with stunning art reminds me I gotta get my commission done...

I've begun to gather tips in one of my dragons' bio, the link is in my sig if you ever need (will add the "adding friend" part xd)

Also there's the Light Festival going on this week so it's better to use your gathering turns in Light (for estival currency drops, as you might not have a Coli team to get it there yet)

That's is for now I guess?
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
-
Art shop!

Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@TheArtMonster
Hi! And welcome! Nice to meet a fellow hobby artist! I mainly alternate between digital and traditional, depends on whichever's available at the time. I am sorta obsessed with dragons, which means that I have a lot of experience drawing them. If you want some tips, feel free to message me! The wall of text is fine, I've been known to create my fair share of them (if you couldn't tell from this reply XD). FR is wonderful, I hope you have a fun experience!
@TheArtMonster
Hi! And welcome! Nice to meet a fellow hobby artist! I mainly alternate between digital and traditional, depends on whichever's available at the time. I am sorta obsessed with dragons, which means that I have a lot of experience drawing them. If you want some tips, feel free to message me! The wall of text is fine, I've been known to create my fair share of them (if you couldn't tell from this reply XD). FR is wonderful, I hope you have a fun experience!
@TheArtMonster
I spy a fellow shadow player. Welcome to the sight! I hope you love it here!
@TheArtMonster
I spy a fellow shadow player. Welcome to the sight! I hope you love it here!
@SpectralKitten thanks!
That’s super helpful actually! I skimmed over it a bit when I had a minute lol. Will for sure have to read more into it. So helpful! Thanks.
@SpectralKitten thanks!
That’s super helpful actually! I skimmed over it a bit when I had a minute lol. Will for sure have to read more into it. So helpful! Thanks.
@Tbelle2001 nice! I am mostly digital lol kinda traditional but not so much anymore like I was when I was a kid lol. Been trying to pick it back up again tho.
Oh dang! I’d love some tips. Would be greatly appreciated when it comes to drawing dragons. Been way too long for me haha.
Once I figure out messages I’ll have to shoot one your way (:
@Tbelle2001 nice! I am mostly digital lol kinda traditional but not so much anymore like I was when I was a kid lol. Been trying to pick it back up again tho.
Oh dang! I’d love some tips. Would be greatly appreciated when it comes to drawing dragons. Been way too long for me haha.
Once I figure out messages I’ll have to shoot one your way (:
@NoGoodUsrNames99 heck ya! Lol
Thank you I hope so too!
And thank you so much for the dragon. Soooo cute!!! Soooooo cute.
@NoGoodUsrNames99 heck ya! Lol
Thank you I hope so too!
And thank you so much for the dragon. Soooo cute!!! Soooooo cute.
HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hope ur enjoying FR!!!!
@TheArtMonster
HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hope ur enjoying FR!!!!
@TheArtMonster
Not feeding Dragons right now.... oops
@@TheArtMonster

Well hello Amon!!! Really hopw your enjoying ur time here! ^-^ I have a few new hatchlings hatching soon if you would like one, I LOVE giving ppl dragons when they first join
@@TheArtMonster

Well hello Amon!!! Really hopw your enjoying ur time here! ^-^ I have a few new hatchlings hatching soon if you would like one, I LOVE giving ppl dragons when they first join
@FlashingSky hello! And thank you! ^ ^

@MoonSun18 Thank you!
That would be spiffy : D I’m all for getting different hatchlings!
@FlashingSky hello! And thank you! ^ ^

@MoonSun18 Thank you!
That would be spiffy : D I’m all for getting different hatchlings!
1 2