Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dear Pokemon GO Players...
1 2
Could someone from places that have:
Heracross,
Relicanth,
Tropius,
Torkoal
contact me on PM? Thanks! c:

I have treasure and gems to give. (As well as some regional Pokemon! c: ) More info on PM.

Could someone from places that have:
Heracross,
Relicanth,
Tropius,
Torkoal
contact me on PM? Thanks! c:

I have treasure and gems to give. (As well as some regional Pokemon! c: ) More info on PM.

@GreenTotodile

I'm no help since I only have Mr Mime, but...

If you're looking for somebody to exchange friend codes with for trading, remember that you need to be within 100m of the person you're trading with and that it doesn't work long distance. |D
@GreenTotodile

I'm no help since I only have Mr Mime, but...

If you're looking for somebody to exchange friend codes with for trading, remember that you need to be within 100m of the person you're trading with and that it doesn't work long distance. |D
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy I know, I know, but I had an idea, and I need a "partner in crime". xD
@Greyjoy I know, I know, but I had an idea, and I need a "partner in crime". xD
@GreenTotodile

I have Tauros, FC is 4863 0476 8558. Add me up!
@GreenTotodile

I have Tauros, FC is 4863 0476 8558. Add me up!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare sorry, I was out of reach! Sent you an invitation! <3
@NeophyteRedglare sorry, I was out of reach! Sent you an invitation! <3
There was a theory the eggs given in gifts would correlate more with the city they were found than the place they were hatched... So supposedly that would get around "trading" but still be risky.
There was a theory the eggs given in gifts would correlate more with the city they were found than the place they were hatched... So supposedly that would get around "trading" but still be risky.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose

But ... the eggs you get in gifts only result in Alolan Variant pokemon, not regional pokemon.
@DalphiaRose

But ... the eggs you get in gifts only result in Alolan Variant pokemon, not regional pokemon.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
I've got Taurus. @greentotodile
I've got Taurus. @greentotodile
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
[quote name="@Greyjoy" date="2018-06-29 16:16:13" ] @/DalphiaRose But ... the eggs you get in gifts only result in Alolan Variant pokemon, not regional pokemon. [/quote] The eggs don't hatch regional, but the egg give the general location of where it was found! Like: Portland, Oregon (That's a place right???) What they were saying is gifting to strangers on the internet would very easily give away your location to the city and state!
@Greyjoy wrote on 2018-06-29 16:16:13:
@/DalphiaRose

The eggs don't hatch regional, but the egg give the general location of where it was found!
Like: Portland, Oregon (That's a place right???) What they were saying is gifting to strangers on the internet would very easily give away your location to the city and state!
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@BeeFuzz

It only gives away the location of where you spun the pokestop to get the gift. That doesn't mean much except that you were in the area and spun that stop.

Anyone getting a gift from me would find out my city and country, but my city has a population of 1.086 million people, so... it's not particularly telling.

This isn't new, though. Pokemon eggs have their contents determined when they are obtained, not hatched.
@BeeFuzz

It only gives away the location of where you spun the pokestop to get the gift. That doesn't mean much except that you were in the area and spun that stop.

Anyone getting a gift from me would find out my city and country, but my city has a population of 1.086 million people, so... it's not particularly telling.

This isn't new, though. Pokemon eggs have their contents determined when they are obtained, not hatched.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
1 2