Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | am i a bad person?
1 2
today, I got [item=moss-covered rubble] from Pinkerton, and immediately went to crim, and sold her the same item. I sold her something her brother had taken to curb her hoarding problem, does this make me a bad person?
today, I got Moss-Covered Rubble from Pinkerton, and immediately went to crim, and sold her the same item. I sold her something her brother had taken to curb her hoarding problem, does this make me a bad person?
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
Depends on whether you think enablers are bad people.
Depends on whether you think enablers are bad people.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
^^^
That made my day tbh
^^^
That made my day tbh
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Sssargon Well, better to sell her back something that was in her pile before that sell her something new, right? This just balanced out what Pinkerton did.

Plus, you still took 500 treasure off her hands, so you did technically help her slim down her hoard ever so slightly.
@Sssargon Well, better to sell her back something that was in her pile before that sell her something new, right? This just balanced out what Pinkerton did.

Plus, you still took 500 treasure off her hands, so you did technically help her slim down her hoard ever so slightly.
@themintybff

but if you think about it, i took 500 treasure from her for something that already belonged to her.
@themintybff

but if you think about it, i took 500 treasure from her for something that already belonged to her.
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
She noticed and wanted it back
She noticed and wanted it back
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@Sssargon That's only stealing if you consider accepting Pinkerton's gift as stealing from Crim.
@Sssargon That's only stealing if you consider accepting Pinkerton's gift as stealing from Crim.
I choose to think that she's recognized that her habits affect his life and given him permission to get rid of things she's not using.
I choose to think that she's recognized that her habits affect his life and given him permission to get rid of things she's not using.
Pinkerton gives you the death stare as crim returns the item, that he gave to you, to the pile.
Pinkerton gives you the death stare as crim returns the item, that he gave to you, to the pile.
if youre a bad person then im the devil bc i will gladly take all of crim's junk and sell it back to her for 50 times its original value
if youre a bad person then im the devil bc i will gladly take all of crim's junk and sell it back to her for 50 times its original value
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
1 2