Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~{PJH}~ B&W, Pastels + More ft. Coatls!~
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@powerblackwolf

Hi there!

Sure thing! I can put them on a nest now. I think they'll be about 50k? It's been a little while since I updated their price ranges on the front page, my apologies ^^;

@powerblackwolf

Hi there!

Sure thing! I can put them on a nest now. I think they'll be about 50k? It's been a little while since I updated their price ranges on the front page, my apologies ^^;

hatcherybanner_new_logo330x100.png
@Seagu

Hey, it's okay! I was wondering if you had any dragons that breed black/black/white genes, by chance?

And I'll have to come up with the money xD
@Seagu

Hey, it's okay! I was wondering if you had any dragons that breed black/black/white genes, by chance?

And I'll have to come up with the money xD
@powerblackwolf

Cardtrick, my hatchery partner, has a black/black/white pair. They're on the first page of his lair. He might be willing to feed them to breed if you're interested!

@Cardtrick - how much would you charge for hatchlings from your black/black/white pair?
@powerblackwolf

Cardtrick, my hatchery partner, has a black/black/white pair. They're on the first page of his lair. He might be willing to feed them to breed if you're interested!

@Cardtrick - how much would you charge for hatchlings from your black/black/white pair?
Okay, thank you!
@Seagu
Thanks also for going ahead and asking him for me!

Okay, thank you!
@Seagu
Thanks also for going ahead and asking him for me!

@powerblackwolf
They would probably be in the neighborhood of 75k each. I don't particularly play this game too much anymore, so just let me know and I'll feed them up and put them on a nest.
@powerblackwolf
They would probably be in the neighborhood of 75k each. I don't particularly play this game too much anymore, so just let me know and I'll feed them up and put them on a nest.
@Cardtrick

Okay! Thanks. I got 75k whenever you want it.
@Cardtrick

Okay! Thanks. I got 75k whenever you want it.
@powerblackwolf
They had four eggs, so that's a thing xD I'll let you know when they've hatched.
@powerblackwolf
They had four eggs, so that's a thing xD I'll let you know when they've hatched.
@Cardtrick

Okay, thank you so much!
@Cardtrick

Okay, thank you so much!
@powerblackwolf

Hi there! White/white/white coatl babies have hatched. They're on the last page of my lair. Let me know which you would like (:
@powerblackwolf

Hi there! White/white/white coatl babies have hatched. They're on the last page of my lair. Let me know which you would like (:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=82952&tab=dragon&did=43107057
This one. 50k, yes?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=82952&tab=dragon&did=43107057
This one. 50k, yes?
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55