Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •Chi's Dragon Doodles!•[SLOTS FULL]
1 2
[center][b][size=5]I am currently [color=red]OFFLINE.[/color][/size][/center][/b] [b]EDIT: If you'd like to be pinged when I'm open for slots again, add your name to this list here!:[/b] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FhDcwPZ59NhagDoROXx6mr808DXNx9apXckAPYh2Qys/edit?usp=sharing]DRAGON DOODLE PINGLIST \o/[/url][/center] Hi there, it’s Chi again! This is a new and improved version of my sales thread from…a WHILE AGO… I just recently got dragged back into playing around with some dragons again and it’s been pretty fun, especially with all the new stuff that’s been added. I can’t promise I’ll hang around for forever since my attention is fleeting BUT I do like wandering back from time to time….and moreso than that, I like drawing dragons. This is a post for me to draw your dragons for that sweet dragon money. [quote]SLOTS [Currently closed for new slots to take a short break!]: 1. -- 2. -- 3. -- FINISHED EXAMPLES: - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=21195&tab=dragon&did=24264726]Temeluchus[/url] for @Sakon | [url=https://i.imgur.com/spCUGhK.png]X[/url] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=27469&tab=dragon&did=27194516]Ichigo[/url] for @magentaskies | [url=https://i.imgur.com/bDR9BP1.png]X[/url] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=606600]Valentino[/url] for @Grimmkitty | [url=https://i.imgur.com/PWhqLcG.png]X[/url] [/quote] [b]But Chi, how much are they?[/b] I'm looking for [b]50kT[/b] as a base price for these, or [b]60 Gems[/b]! I'm going on a 1:800 Gem ratio. Price is subject to change due to difficult genes/accents/additional intricacies. I will draw any dragon breed. [b]These will be colored headshots[/b] for this price. Anything more (such as full body or additional dragons) is subject to a price increase. Please note that if your dragon has any intricate apparel it WILL factor into a higher price. [b]Note: I will only begin drawing AFTER payment. If there is any issue whatsoever, I will refund your payment. I also ask that these be dragons only, no gijinkas at this time.[/b] Here is my Spiral Lilikoi as an example: [img] https://i.imgur.com/IvLZjGl.png[/img] Along with treasure and gems, I will accept the following items as payment: [b]NOTE:[/b] If any of these items go below my minimum payment threshold, I will request additional treasure/gems be added to compensate. In contrast, if your item for trade is worth far more than the threshold, I will talk with you about increasing the quality of your drawing! [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Ebony Antlers][item=Winter Wolf Cape] [item=Spinel Vulstal][item=Tourmaline Vulstal] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/592.png[/img][item=Hati] [item=Skin: Animated Icicle][item=Skin: Copper Melt][item=Skin: Fungus Fae][item=Skin: Winter Camouflage][item=Accent: Hypernova][item=Accent: Glitter Gems 2][item=Accent: Goodnight Moonlight] [item=Vista: Feral Visage] These will be judged on a case-by-case basis. I would accept pretty much any offer of a gene or breed change scroll as well. My entire lair is in desperate need of some dressing up too, so…if you have spare clothing you think might look good on any one of mine, you may also add clothing to your offer. Unhatched eggs/chests/other rare items may also be offered, just be prepared for me to have to review your offer before I decide to take your piece or not! BASICALLY I will review basically any type of offer, though it may or may not be accepted. The only thing I will not accept at this time are dragons UNLESS you have one with primal eyes you'd like to offer (since im collecting those too cough). Also! I [b]collect familiars[/b], so any familiars that are not otherwise easily obtained by normal means and/or might be pricey are definitely a plus if you’re thinking about trading items. No formal forms for these, just make sure you provide me with a clear reference of your dragon as well as your offer.
I am currently OFFLINE.

EDIT: If you'd like to be pinged when I'm open for slots again, add your name to this list here!:

Hi there, it’s Chi again! This is a new and improved version of my sales thread from…a WHILE AGO…

I just recently got dragged back into playing around with some dragons again and it’s been pretty fun, especially with all the new stuff that’s been added. I can’t promise I’ll hang around for forever since my attention is fleeting BUT I do like wandering back from time to time….and moreso than that, I like drawing dragons.

This is a post for me to draw your dragons for that sweet dragon money.
Quote:
SLOTS [Currently closed for new slots to take a short break!]:
1. --
2. --
3. --

FINISHED EXAMPLES:

- Temeluchus for @Sakon | X
- Ichigo for @magentaskies | X
- Valentino for @Grimmkitty | X

But Chi, how much are they?

I'm looking for 50kT as a base price for these, or 60 Gems! I'm going on a 1:800 Gem ratio. Price is subject to change due to difficult genes/accents/additional intricacies. I will draw any dragon breed. These will be colored headshots for this price. Anything more (such as full body or additional dragons) is subject to a price increase. Please note that if your dragon has any intricate apparel it WILL factor into a higher price.

Note: I will only begin drawing AFTER payment. If there is any issue whatsoever, I will refund your payment. I also ask that these be dragons only, no gijinkas at this time.

Here is my Spiral Lilikoi as an example:

IvLZjGl.png

Along with treasure and gems, I will accept the following items as payment:
NOTE: If any of these items go below my minimum payment threshold, I will request additional treasure/gems be added to compensate. In contrast, if your item for trade is worth far more than the threshold, I will talk with you about increasing the quality of your drawing!

Frigid Fugitive Shackles Ebony Antlers Winter Wolf Cape

Spinel Vulstal Tourmaline Vulstal 592.png Hati
Skin: Animated Icicle Skin: Copper Melt Skin: Fungus Fae Skin: Winter Camouflage Accent: Hypernova Accent: Glitter Gems 2 Accent: Goodnight Moonlight

Vista: Feral Visage

These will be judged on a case-by-case basis. I would accept pretty much any offer of a gene or breed change scroll as well. My entire lair is in desperate need of some dressing up too, so…if you have spare clothing you think might look good on any one of mine, you may also add clothing to your offer. Unhatched eggs/chests/other rare items may also be offered, just be prepared for me to have to review your offer before I decide to take your piece or not! BASICALLY I will review basically any type of offer, though it may or may not be accepted. The only thing I will not accept at this time are dragons UNLESS you have one with primal eyes you'd like to offer (since im collecting those too cough).

Also! I collect familiars, so any familiars that are not otherwise easily obtained by normal means and/or might be pricey are definitely a plus if you’re thinking about trading items.

No formal forms for these, just make sure you provide me with a clear reference of your dragon as well as your offer.
ZNhRsiG.png
EVERYONE BUY FROM CHI, SHE'S GOOD PEOPLE AND A GREAT ARTIST--

Could I by any chance get a headshot of Temeluchus? I'll be paying with gems!

qAuPklL.png
[quote name="Sakon" date="2018-06-26 17:54:11" ] EVERYONE BUY FROM CHI, SHE'S GOOD PEOPLE AND A GREAT ARTIST-- Could I by any chance get a headshot of Temeluchus? I'll be paying with gems! [/quote] Absolutely! Just shoot me a crossroads and I'll add you to my list!
Sakon wrote on 2018-06-26 17:54:11:

Absolutely! Just shoot me a crossroads and I'll add you to my list!
ZNhRsiG.png
Chi is very good people. <3

Anyway! May I get a headshot of Ichigo? Because her skin's a little complicated, I'll be paying with a combination of gems and items (the Ruffled Glasswing familiar and Glowing Contagion skin).

Anyway! May I get a headshot of Ichigo? Because her skin's a little complicated, I'll be paying with a combination of gems and items (the Ruffled Glasswing familiar and Glowing Contagion skin).
seasidecherry -> magentaskies

0W03wXU.gif
[quote name="magentaskies" date="2018-06-26 18:06:58" ] Chi is very good people. <3 Anyway! May I get a headshot of Ichigo? Because her skin's a little complicated, I'll be paying with a combination of gems and items (the Ruffled Glasswing familiar and Glowing Contagion skin). [/quote] Screams into my hands shes so pretty heck But absolutely!! I'll add you to my list, you can crossroads me whenever you're ready!
magentaskies wrote on 2018-06-26 18:06:58:

Screams into my hands shes so pretty heck

But absolutely!! I'll add you to my list, you can crossroads me whenever you're ready!
ZNhRsiG.png
@Chiluver- Pls draw my son Valentino? I will throw AT LEAST 50k at u.

(at least because tbh i am probably going to send u more upon completion because your art is best art!)

(at least because tbh i am probably going to send u more upon completion because your art is best art!)
cqospVm.png8dsj61d.pngcqospVm.png
[quote name="Grimmkitty" date="2018-06-26 18:21:48" ] @Chiluver- Pls draw my son Valentino? I will throw AT LEAST 50k at u. (at least because tbh i am probably going to send u more upon completion because your art is best art!) [/quote] Sure thing! I love Tundras they don't get enough love ;; Crossroads me at your leisure and I'll stick you on my list!
Grimmkitty wrote on 2018-06-26 18:21:48:

Sure thing! I love Tundras they don't get enough love ;;

Crossroads me at your leisure and I'll stick you on my list!
ZNhRsiG.png
@Sakon [img]https://i.imgur.com/spCUGhK.png[/img] Here's your drawing, I hope you like it! I'll work on the rest tomorrow, thanks so much you guys! c:
@Sakon

spCUGhK.png

Here's your drawing, I hope you like it!

I'll work on the rest tomorrow, thanks so much you guys! c:
ZNhRsiG.png
[quote name="Chiluver" date="2018-06-26 18:51:45" ] @Sakon [img]https://i.imgur.com/spCUGhK.png[/img] Here's your drawing, I hope you like it! I'll work on the rest tomorrow, thanks so much you guys! c: [/quote] AAAAAH THANK YOU SO MUCH, HE'S PERFECT ;v;
Chiluver wrote on 2018-06-26 18:51:45:
@Sakon

spCUGhK.png

Here's your drawing, I hope you like it!

I'll work on the rest tomorrow, thanks so much you guys! c:
AAAAAH THANK YOU SO MUCH, HE'S PERFECT ;v;
qAuPklL.png
@Chiluver

WHOA. I'd love a ping when you have open slots again!
Your art is so G00d holy crap.
@Chiluver

WHOA. I'd love a ping when you have open slots again!
Your art is so G00d holy crap.
YycIlt9.png
1 2