Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were a mod...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
you know I gotta go for that [item=ghostly rat lord] or the [item=apatite fisher] I really love creepy familiars, but crystal-y familiars who also have blue on them? And ones that are also birds? I love them a heck of a lot!
you know I gotta go for that Ghostly Rat Lord

or the Apatite Fisher

I really love creepy familiars, but crystal-y familiars who also have blue on them? And ones that are also birds? I love them a heck of a lot!
FTuaU7Y.png
If it could be any? [Item=Phoenix], [item=Dunewind Manticore], [Item=Ethereal Trickster] or [item=Goldfin river flight]
If it could be any?
Phoenix , Dunewind Manticore , Ethereal Trickster or Goldfin River Flight
8mIb4Hl.gif
[item= Ultimate Buttersnake] Break the servers with my changing colours.
Ultimate Buttersnake

Break the servers with my changing colours.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
[item=deadly reflection] [item=swamphaunt kelpie] [item=slight eyewing][item=hati][item=flutter glasswing][item=fallout streak][item=shadow serpent][item=animated statue][item=dreadram][item=mistyhollow agent][item=colubrid column][item=mossy cerdae][item=wetland unicorn] ...To name a few.
Deadly Reflection Swamphaunt Kelpie Slight Eyewing Hati Fallout Streak Shadow Serpent Animated Statue Dreadram Mistyhollow Agent Colubrid Column Mossy Cerdae Wetland Unicorn
...To name a few.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
I'm seeing a lot of people say they would pick these super cool familiars but I would 100% pick [item=Leopard Coralclimber] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/20147.png[/img] It's just so :D I love it
I'm seeing a lot of people say they would pick these super cool familiars but I would 100% pick Leopard Coralclimber
20147.png
It's just so
:D
I love it
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
any of these [item=longneck medium] [item=cosmo gecko] [item=stormcloud harpy] [item=steelhound] [item=nightfall imp][item=luminous ambassador]
any of these
Longneck Medium Cosmo Gecko Stormcloud Harpy Steelhound Nightfall Imp Luminous Ambassador
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
[item=Corrosive Depin]
Corrosive Depin
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
Cosmo Gecko, hands down
Cosmo Gecko, hands down
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
[item=mammertee] [i]Mammertee[/i] [item=kelp tender] Or bluer friend!
Mammertee
Mammertee
Kelp Tender
Or bluer friend!
6klg2iF.png
[item=spellbound tome] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/15287.png[/img] Magic Book that I like a lot for some unknown reason. Also I'd probably change my UN if I became a Mod, for various reasons.
Spellbound Tome
15287.png
Magic Book that I like a lot for some unknown reason.

Also I'd probably change my UN if I became a Mod, for various reasons.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11