Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wintaer's Corner: Food, Fams & Apparel
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38
@Wintaer
Sent the treasure over. Thanks :)
@Wintaer
Sent the treasure over. Thanks :)
@Wintaer
I would like to buy 200 points of each food type please. Sending the treasure over
@Wintaer
I would like to buy 200 points of each food type please. Sending the treasure over
I would like to order 2400 pts (600 pts for each category). That'll be 48k. I'll send you the treasure now.

@Wintaer
I would like to order 2400 pts (600 pts for each category). That'll be 48k. I'll send you the treasure now.

@Wintaer
@Neptune, @Lantern, @Miracle My apologies for the delay, I went offline when the daily maintenance hit and didn't get a chance to update my status before getting signed off. Your food items have been delivered, thank you for dropping by!

@impishnature I'd say that 1 striker = 250 food points, if that sounds fair.
@Neptune, @Lantern, @Miracle My apologies for the delay, I went offline when the daily maintenance hit and didn't get a chance to update my status before getting signed off. Your food items have been delivered, thank you for dropping by!

@impishnature I'd say that 1 striker = 250 food points, if that sounds fair.
b1FZ2Gy.gif xVg5mzi.gif qeimbdh.gif
@Wintaer
Sorry, family took over yesterday @.@
Hmm, yeah that sounds fair, did sell a few yesterday (apologies) can i get 250 insects for 1 striker then? x
@Wintaer
Sorry, family took over yesterday @.@
Hmm, yeah that sounds fair, did sell a few yesterday (apologies) can i get 250 insects for 1 striker then? x
Geoffsig.png
@Wintaer
Could I get 300 points of plants, insects and meat and 100 points of seafood?
@Wintaer
Could I get 300 points of plants, insects and meat and 100 points of seafood?
@Wintaer can I get 150 points each of meat, insect, and plant? For 7k, i believe?
@Wintaer can I get 150 points each of meat, insect, and plant? For 7k, i believe?
Na5WGHa.png
@impishnature Sure! Send it on over and I'll send the food items your way :3

@Sunrise Your shipment of food will be heading your way in a few minutes, thank you for dropping by!

@inkexplosions That'll be a total of 450 food points, which comes out to a total of 9kT. I will ship your food items over upon receiving payment.
@impishnature Sure! Send it on over and I'll send the food items your way :3

@Sunrise Your shipment of food will be heading your way in a few minutes, thank you for dropping by!

@inkexplosions That'll be a total of 450 food points, which comes out to a total of 9kT. I will ship your food items over upon receiving payment.
@Wintaer

May I buy your stack of shellbugs and all 3 stacks of cave gecko? c: (do you still have the seafood left..?)

Also how do we track how many times we've bought from you? xD
@Wintaer

May I buy your stack of shellbugs and all 3 stacks of cave gecko? c: (do you still have the seafood left..?)

Also how do we track how many times we've bought from you? xD
@Foo Sure! That'll be a total of 44kT, and I'll send those items over when I receive the treasure.

And to track, just let me know if you're a repeat customer and I'll go back through this thread and check! I believe this is the second time you've bought food from me, correct?
@Foo Sure! That'll be a total of 44kT, and I'll send those items over when I receive the treasure.

And to track, just let me know if you're a repeat customer and I'll go back through this thread and check! I believe this is the second time you've bought food from me, correct?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38