Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 69 70
*screeching because I'm trying to save up for lair expansions but I love all the skins*
*screeching because I'm trying to save up for lair expansions but I love all the skins*
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
HOLY HELL (heh heh it's kind of a pun)
HOLY HELL (heh heh it's kind of a pun)
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
Maybe I'll be back one day Light. I did spend 4 years hanging out with you guys after all <3
Maybe I'll be back one day Light. I did spend 4 years hanging out with you guys after all <3
Halo+Gemmie=probably a good idea
Halo+Gemmie=probably a good idea
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
Say... am I right in thinking that the Mistyhollow Agent might be a Beastclan spy of sorts, seeking to disrupt Dragonkind from the inside? Would explain the insignia on its robes.

Perhaps the new holiday familiars are from the same family/sect of Beastclans, and only one sort of them has sided with the uprising led by Talona, whilst the others are trying to rectify or prevent the damage they're doing to dragonkind's trust?
Say... am I right in thinking that the Mistyhollow Agent might be a Beastclan spy of sorts, seeking to disrupt Dragonkind from the inside? Would explain the insignia on its robes.

Perhaps the new holiday familiars are from the same family/sect of Beastclans, and only one sort of them has sided with the uprising led by Talona, whilst the others are trying to rectify or prevent the damage they're doing to dragonkind's trust?
AKK I'M NOT PREPARED and man that apparel is amazing
AKK I'M NOT PREPARED and man that apparel is amazing
The apparel... fits light... I'm so happy, it's gorgeous. Kudos to the artists and people who thought that up.

And the Halo ??? I need to hoard 20. A great idea. Wonder if the other flight's halos will be designed differently?

Happy Brightshine, everyone!
The apparel... fits light... I'm so happy, it's gorgeous. Kudos to the artists and people who thought that up.

And the Halo ??? I need to hoard 20. A great idea. Wonder if the other flight's halos will be designed differently?

Happy Brightshine, everyone!
BOVrvBz.png
This my very first Brightshine Jubilee and it looks amazing so far!
This my very first Brightshine Jubilee and it looks amazing so far!
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
@SummerStorm ah, I see! The last time I won a skin contest I got the rewards immediately, so I was a bit confused. thank you for letting me know!
@SummerStorm ah, I see! The last time I won a skin contest I got the rewards immediately, so I was a bit confused. thank you for letting me know!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o2_75sq.png they/he
tumblr - twitter
!!!
!!!
fBZO2yk.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 69 70