Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Smith's ArtShop CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@SithLordDeneray Sent *v*
@SithLordDeneray Sent *v*
Art_shop.png
@SithLordDeneray sorry for the late reply. id love a headshot of Spook paid for in gems please
@SithLordDeneray sorry for the late reply. id love a headshot of Spook paid for in gems please
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@SithLordDeneray

Could I please get a ping when you open shop again? ♥
@SithLordDeneray

Could I please get a ping when you open shop again? ♥
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@SithLordDeneray Hey there! By chance would you be willing to draw fanart (would be of a human character, with references provided of course)? If so, could you please add me to your pinglist? If you'd rather not do something like that though for any reason, I understand completely--thank you in either case for your time!
@SithLordDeneray Hey there! By chance would you be willing to draw fanart (would be of a human character, with references provided of course)? If so, could you please add me to your pinglist? If you'd rather not do something like that though for any reason, I understand completely--thank you in either case for your time!
r6J6MbS.png
@Lyra531 hey sorry! did not check the comments untill now aaa if you still want you can send the gems and i will draw your spook out!
any expression you want?
@Lyra531 hey sorry! did not check the comments untill now aaa if you still want you can send the gems and i will draw your spook out!
any expression you want?
@Vovina i'm always willing to draw fanart! and sure will add you on the pinglist!
@Vovina i'm always willing to draw fanart! and sure will add you on the pinglist!
@sithlorddeneray
Can I be added to the pinglist ouo
@sithlorddeneray
Can I be added to the pinglist ouo
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@SithLordDeneray hope this opens up again
@SithLordDeneray hope this opens up again
Hey guys i'm super sorry it own't be open for a while, if you really don't mind the long wait for a ping list you could still ask thought!
Hey guys i'm super sorry it own't be open for a while, if you really don't mind the long wait for a ping list you could still ask thought!

could I be on your ping list please?

could I be on your ping list please?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11