Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Critical Hit - Closing for Good
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 95 96
@FangOfTheVoid @Callofnature @Labradorable @JustNatureThings @Jadepillar @Saerel @COWJUICE @KeshiBane69 @Dracatus @ktlynnhutch

Just a few updates you lovely folks!
- We opted to remove the bard down to one pair only because it was really mucking with lair space. Don't worry, it's still a colorful pairing indeed!
- The posts have shifted around a little so that discounts and flash sales are one post, the kadorix nest post shows all my available stock, and the ladymeara's nest post shall hold her stock.

Finally to celebrate my shift to fire and the new tweaked layout, I'm announcing a 50% off all dragons in my inventory for fire flight members. Not fire? No problem. Our other adjusted discounts are still available.

Thanks as always for supporting us and have a wonderful day :D
@FangOfTheVoid @Callofnature @Labradorable @JustNatureThings @Jadepillar @Saerel @COWJUICE @KeshiBane69 @Dracatus @ktlynnhutch

Just a few updates you lovely folks!
- We opted to remove the bard down to one pair only because it was really mucking with lair space. Don't worry, it's still a colorful pairing indeed!
- The posts have shifted around a little so that discounts and flash sales are one post, the kadorix nest post shows all my available stock, and the ladymeara's nest post shall hold her stock.

Finally to celebrate my shift to fire and the new tweaked layout, I'm announcing a 50% off all dragons in my inventory for fire flight members. Not fire? No problem. Our other adjusted discounts are still available.

Thanks as always for supporting us and have a wonderful day :D
Kyrie100px-Anim-Timed.gif LEpJMnn.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
<3
<3
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
<3
<3
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
May I join the general ping list?
May I join the general ping list?
@LeBron Certainly! :D
I also see you're of the fire clan. We're having a great sale for fire clan folks today with all my dragons for sale 50% off.

Anyway, I'll add you to the general. <3
@LeBron Certainly! :D
I also see you're of the fire clan. We're having a great sale for fire clan folks today with all my dragons for sale 50% off.

Anyway, I'll add you to the general. <3
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
<3
<3
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
<3
<3
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
May I buy nature's sanctuary? With the fire 50% off?!
May I buy nature's sanctuary? With the fire 50% off?!
@LeBron Certainly! The discounted price would be 15K or 15 gems. Please send the two way CR trade when you can!
@LeBron Certainly! The discounted price would be 15K or 15 gems. Please send the two way CR trade when you can!
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
<3
<3
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 95 96