Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | food buy
I just bought a bunch of food from the auction house. Went to my messages collected it and then deleted the messages as I went along. Just to find none of it was added to my food storages. It was in meats, insects and sea food. The money was removed from my account for the purchases i made and now I am at a loss of around 20 k. Not very happy but I understand glitches happen. I know this was not my error.
I just bought a bunch of food from the auction house. Went to my messages collected it and then deleted the messages as I went along. Just to find none of it was added to my food storages. It was in meats, insects and sea food. The money was removed from my account for the purchases i made and now I am at a loss of around 20 k. Not very happy but I understand glitches happen. I know this was not my error.
I have sent a request to the link below asking for help looking into this matter.
*crosses fingers*
I have sent a request to the link below asking for help looking into this matter.
*crosses fingers*
Sending a message to contact us was probably the best solution, since here in the forums, all we can tell you is to make sure you actually collected the items from your messages, check your hoard again for the items bought, and then log out/in and clear your cache to make sure it's not just a display error.
Sending a message to contact us was probably the best solution, since here in the forums, all we can tell you is to make sure you actually collected the items from your messages, check your hoard again for the items bought, and then log out/in and clear your cache to make sure it's not just a display error.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
:) thank you for the reply. I am very sure I collected them all. Hope we can fix this error. Must feed my lovies here. ♥ and yes an error report was sent with in 10 mins of the error.
:) thank you for the reply. I am very sure I collected them all. Hope we can fix this error. Must feed my lovies here. ♥ and yes an error report was sent with in 10 mins of the error.
I am in error.. :( so sorry for the trouble. Fyi to others..food goes to your hoard and not right to yoy food count. I forgot i had to do that move over myself. This was my bad and not the games. Again so sorry for the trouble. I live and learn. ;)
I am in error.. :( so sorry for the trouble. Fyi to others..food goes to your hoard and not right to yoy food count. I forgot i had to do that move over myself. This was my bad and not the games. Again so sorry for the trouble. I live and learn. ;)
@maibelle

No problem at all. Thank you for the report. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since the issue has been solved and there was no bug. I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration. I'm so glad everything worked out. :)
@maibelle

No problem at all. Thank you for the report. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since the issue has been solved and there was no bug. I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration. I'm so glad everything worked out. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.