Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchling for beginners! (Free)
My two gifted dragons are breeding and have two eggs. I will keep one and sell one to the public. This giveaway will only last for 2 weeks, so please post the desired name for the dragon.
Enter a number (1-200) and I will draw them in a hat. I will also give the winner 300 gems.
My two gifted dragons are breeding and have two eggs. I will keep one and sell one to the public. This giveaway will only last for 2 weeks, so please post the desired name for the dragon.
Enter a number (1-200) and I will draw them in a hat. I will also give the winner 300 gems.
If nobody does a number, I will send it to a user who is running low!
If nobody does a number, I will send it to a user who is running low!
I would like my number to be 72. if that's ok. I know I am not exactly a newbie, but I only have 143 treasure currently and 1 gem. If not, that's totally fine.
I would like my number to be 72. if that's ok. I know I am not exactly a newbie, but I only have 143 treasure currently and 1 gem. If not, that's totally fine.
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
hello, I really need money and gems so I will choose the number 109
hello, I really need money and gems so I will choose the number 109
well, this is awkward
I'd like the number 138 please!
I'd like the number 138 please!
I'd choose... 48
I'd choose... 48
The two dragons have hatched. Sadly, I cannot give you 300 gems, but I will do a separate raffle for all of my gems and 923 of my coins. I am sorry.
The two dragons have hatched. Sadly, I cannot give you 300 gems, but I will do a separate raffle for all of my gems and 923 of my coins. I am sorry.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=395927&tab=dragon&did=42764503

This will be the derg I am selling!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=395927&tab=dragon&did=42764503

This will be the derg I am selling!