Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
Hi, I'm Emma, although most of my friends just call me Emmi, hence the name lol. I joined Fight Rising a few days ago thanks to some of my friends telling me about it, just been exploring around the site since then, I love all the colourful and pretty dragon designs and all the lore of the site, I'm a little shy so if I don't talk much that's why.
Hi, I'm Emma, although most of my friends just call me Emmi, hence the name lol. I joined Fight Rising a few days ago thanks to some of my friends telling me about it, just been exploring around the site since then, I love all the colourful and pretty dragon designs and all the lore of the site, I'm a little shy so if I don't talk much that's why.
bHeX9bv.png
@Emmiemmz hi Emmi! Welcome to flight rising ahah it’s a really fun game (I’m my opinion at least ahaha)
I’d recommend checking out the raffles and giveaways forum if you haven’t already, you can get some really cool dragons for free sometimes!

I’ve also just checked out your lair I love your progens their really nice and have a lot of potential!! You even got an XXY which is incredible, and banana is a pretty great colour especially when used with pinstripe and Trail
@Emmiemmz hi Emmi! Welcome to flight rising ahah it’s a really fun game (I’m my opinion at least ahaha)
I’d recommend checking out the raffles and giveaways forum if you haven’t already, you can get some really cool dragons for free sometimes!

I’ve also just checked out your lair I love your progens their really nice and have a lot of potential!! You even got an XXY which is incredible, and banana is a pretty great colour especially when used with pinstripe and Trail
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
Thanks for the advice, I'll go check out the raffles now, and yeah, my friend told me how rare it was to get a same coloured dragon, I had no idea lol.
Thanks for the advice, I'll go check out the raffles now, and yeah, my friend told me how rare it was to get a same coloured dragon, I had no idea lol.
bHeX9bv.png
@Emmiemmz hahaha yeaaah it’s incredibly rare and it’s awesome that you got it on your progen! No problem by the way if you ever need any help or anything feel free to message me I love getting messages so!
@Emmiemmz hahaha yeaaah it’s incredibly rare and it’s awesome that you got it on your progen! No problem by the way if you ever need any help or anything feel free to message me I love getting messages so!
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
Okay, I'll make sure to remember that, thanks. :)
Okay, I'll make sure to remember that, thanks. :)
bHeX9bv.png