Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Shop Busts! Welcome Friends <3
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kuebiiko

Have you seen my message yet? (:
@Kuebiiko

TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Kuebiiko

part2
@Kuebiiko

part2
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Kuebiiko

I've sent messages and pinged you several times now, I hope you enjoy your free sketch, as you don't want to proceed to contact me or pay me in any way. Please don't order something just to let the commissioner hang like this again.
@Kuebiiko

I've sent messages and pinged you several times now, I hope you enjoy your free sketch, as you don't want to proceed to contact me or pay me in any way. Please don't order something just to let the commissioner hang like this again.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan

Hey! Are you still doing commissions? I'd really like another piece done by you if you are :)
@AkaneChaan

Hey! Are you still doing commissions? I'd really like another piece done by you if you are :)
@Wysteria10

Hey yes I do! (:
@Wysteria10

Hey yes I do! (:
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan i have a few questions! one, would you do fanart, and two, i'm looking for some art for a fanfic i'm doing (it's not ship art) so i want to make sure it's okay that i post it in the fic, and i'd definitely credit you with any/all social media you want!!
@AkaneChaan i have a few questions! one, would you do fanart, and two, i'm looking for some art for a fanfic i'm doing (it's not ship art) so i want to make sure it's okay that i post it in the fic, and i'd definitely credit you with any/all social media you want!!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt

Hello yes I do! And I guess as long as you credit where its due, usually my deviantart or twitter c:
@isolt

Hello yes I do! And I guess as long as you credit where its due, usually my deviantart or twitter c:
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan great, awesome! could i secure a slot then?
@AkaneChaan great, awesome! could i secure a slot then?
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt

Well, yeah if we can come to an agreement on the piece, usually does, so shot me the order form.
@isolt

Well, yeah if we can come to an agreement on the piece, usually does, so shot me the order form.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan
Character Ref/dragon: https://imgur.com/a/88uwwoL
Payment method: Gems, but I also have two eggs (water and nature) if you're interested.
Wishes/facial expression: One hand on her chest with a soft smile.
Extra?: I'd like a light yellow background. Single color if that's okay.
@AkaneChaan
Character Ref/dragon: https://imgur.com/a/88uwwoL
Payment method: Gems, but I also have two eggs (water and nature) if you're interested.
Wishes/facial expression: One hand on her chest with a soft smile.
Extra?: I'd like a light yellow background. Single color if that's okay.
1 2 3 4 5 6