Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is crossroads only for hatchlings?
Sorry if there is a topic about this. I looked around and didn't really see anything exactly pertaining to this (to be fair didn't look intensely hard) but my friend is trying to give me a dragon but her adult ones won't show up in the crossroads area. Am I missing something to this?
Sorry if there is a topic about this. I looked around and didn't really see anything exactly pertaining to this (to be fair didn't look intensely hard) but my friend is trying to give me a dragon but her adult ones won't show up in the crossroads area. Am I missing something to this?
+2 FR Time
No, it works for adults as well. What is the dragon?
No, it works for adults as well. What is the dragon?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
You can't trade away dragons on their breeding cooldown it seems.
You can't trade away dragons on their breeding cooldown it seems.
Oh! okay. I see. She just bred them so i'd have to wait till that 15 day period is over then?
Oh! okay. I see. She just bred them so i'd have to wait till that 15 day period is over then?
+2 FR Time
I believe the only dragons you can't trade are the ones which you start with.
Malo esse bonæ sub regno Textricis Lucis
Ask when you know not or cast yourself in chains of veiled silence. Question the darkness and the light within will reveal itself.
Insert Future Shop Banner Here
Text In Character will be distinguished by this colour.
That is correct, if she's trying to send you one of the two adults she got at the start of the game then she can't.
That is correct, if she's trying to send you one of the two adults she got at the start of the game then she can't.
Oh okay! Thanks for the answers guys!
Oh okay! Thanks for the answers guys!
+2 FR Time
Breeding cool down does not affect the trade, but apparel and familiars do. Progenitors can not be transferred or exalted at this point.
Breeding cool down does not affect the trade, but apparel and familiars do. Progenitors can not be transferred or exalted at this point.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
[quote name="Fel" date="2013-06-09 20:11:50" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=1&id=33093#33103"]I believe the only dragons you can't trade are the ones which you start with. [/quote] Correct! And those who are currently sitting on a nest that hasn't hatched yet, as well as those who have items and familiars. (to prevent people accidentally losing their stuff.)

Correct!

And those who are currently sitting on a nest that hasn't hatched yet, as well as those who have items and familiars. (to prevent people accidentally losing their stuff.)