Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Bara Bakery [USD Open]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
@RoboticAlpaca

I LOVE it thank you!! ouo
@RoboticAlpaca

I LOVE it thank you!! ouo
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@Riott

Sorry it's taking awhile. I'm having trouble getting any variation of the pose to work right. I'll figure it out eventually.
@Riott

Sorry it's taking awhile. I'm having trouble getting any variation of the pose to work right. I'll figure it out eventually.
@RoboticAlpaca Oh my gosh I'm so sorry the pose if giving you so much trouble! You can feel free to do whatever would be easiest then! I don't mind, whatever would help you. ;u;
@RoboticAlpaca Oh my gosh I'm so sorry the pose if giving you so much trouble! You can feel free to do whatever would be easiest then! I don't mind, whatever would help you. ;u;
2vv54rc.jpg
@RoboticAlpaca

Ooh, me me!! Pick me!

Style Wanted: Fullbody Colored
Add Ons: Complex Marking/Tattoo
Character Name: Zelthara Mahariel
Character Ref:OC:

Hairstyle (Also, I'd like the ears to stick out similar to this). Those two braids tie together at the back of her head, sort of like this.

Marking Angle 1

Marking Angle 2

The style of armor she should be wearing is this (so you can see what the top (neck - shoulders) looks like)

She's got a small gold loop earring (not one of those ghastly large loops. This earring shouldn't even fit a pencil through the loop) on her left ear (the right side of the picture)

Hair Color: Black with a dark blue sheen to it. Much like a raven's feathers.
Eye Color: Bright green.

Character Personality: Zel is a difficult elf to understand at first glance. She seems to hate all humans, but that's only partially true. She initially hates humans, but she'll be the best of friends with one once she gets to know them (if she likes them, that is.) She's a 'shoot first, ask questions later' kind of girl.
Pose ideas: I'd like her standing, maybe in a semi-profile view of her face.

Oh, and I'm a fellow member of the Plague Flight.
@RoboticAlpaca

Ooh, me me!! Pick me!

Style Wanted: Fullbody Colored
Add Ons: Complex Marking/Tattoo
Character Name: Zelthara Mahariel
Character Ref:OC:

Hairstyle (Also, I'd like the ears to stick out similar to this). Those two braids tie together at the back of her head, sort of like this.

Marking Angle 1

Marking Angle 2

The style of armor she should be wearing is this (so you can see what the top (neck - shoulders) looks like)

She's got a small gold loop earring (not one of those ghastly large loops. This earring shouldn't even fit a pencil through the loop) on her left ear (the right side of the picture)

Hair Color: Black with a dark blue sheen to it. Much like a raven's feathers.
Eye Color: Bright green.

Character Personality: Zel is a difficult elf to understand at first glance. She seems to hate all humans, but that's only partially true. She initially hates humans, but she'll be the best of friends with one once she gets to know them (if she likes them, that is.) She's a 'shoot first, ask questions later' kind of girl.
Pose ideas: I'd like her standing, maybe in a semi-profile view of her face.

Oh, and I'm a fellow member of the Plague Flight.
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@QueenBara
when you are open again, can you let me know? :3
@QueenBara
when you are open again, can you let me know? :3
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
Shop reopened! C':

@MoonGoddess you wanted to be notified I think yes? The prices have changed up a little, but they haven't increased too much.
Shop reopened! C':

@MoonGoddess you wanted to be notified I think yes? The prices have changed up a little, but they haven't increased too much.
@QueenBara I would love to grab a slot!

Style Wanted: Fully colored bust.
Add Ons: n/a
Character Name: Nelrathyr
Character Ref: (*******.com/nelreference) Everything relevant is right there. It's a little empty being that she's a new character, but hopefully everything there will suffice.
Character Personality: Laid-back, extremely casual almost to the point of apathy. She isn't lazy, though, for however her disposition might grant an air of it - she's a soldier, and appropriately disciplined.
Pose ideas: I don't really have a preference! My only real request is that I'd rather not have a profile done - I want to see her whole face!

Let me know if this is alright! c:
@QueenBara I would love to grab a slot!

Style Wanted: Fully colored bust.
Add Ons: n/a
Character Name: Nelrathyr
Character Ref: (*******.com/nelreference) Everything relevant is right there. It's a little empty being that she's a new character, but hopefully everything there will suffice.
Character Personality: Laid-back, extremely casual almost to the point of apathy. She isn't lazy, though, for however her disposition might grant an air of it - she's a soldier, and appropriately disciplined.
Pose ideas: I don't really have a preference! My only real request is that I'd rather not have a profile done - I want to see her whole face!

Let me know if this is alright! c:
@Selfishly

Hoho, I see, I see. I'll probably ignore the Kristen Bell part of it, since I honestly dislike basing character on real people because I get too focused on matching them up well. I can work with the body references and the hair references and the WoW references though to come up with something nice I'm sure.

She has one of the three body types I enjoy drawing most too, t'be honest. (Excuse me for having a thing for girls who are either short and chubby, tall and curvaceous, or somewhere in between and muscular like hot dang. I'd say she classifies as the latter.) May or may not go more armor, or more clothes, depends on what sort of pose I end up more attracted to and how much of her body I get tempted to show off, haha.
@Selfishly

Hoho, I see, I see. I'll probably ignore the Kristen Bell part of it, since I honestly dislike basing character on real people because I get too focused on matching them up well. I can work with the body references and the hair references and the WoW references though to come up with something nice I'm sure.

She has one of the three body types I enjoy drawing most too, t'be honest. (Excuse me for having a thing for girls who are either short and chubby, tall and curvaceous, or somewhere in between and muscular like hot dang. I'd say she classifies as the latter.) May or may not go more armor, or more clothes, depends on what sort of pose I end up more attracted to and how much of her body I get tempted to show off, haha.
@QueenBara I get you on the real person thing, I just sorta needed a vague "huh she kinda looks like this" for concept reasons. It's very technical and scientific. c: Usually once I get enough art I phase out of that sort of thing, yanno?

AND YES. I kinda have a thing for muscular ladies myself, sooo yeah. Hopefully you'll have fun with that! Really, dress her however you want - like I said, I don't have anything too specific in mind. Either way, I'm really excited to see what you come up with! :D How do you want payment to be handled btw?
@QueenBara I get you on the real person thing, I just sorta needed a vague "huh she kinda looks like this" for concept reasons. It's very technical and scientific. c: Usually once I get enough art I phase out of that sort of thing, yanno?

AND YES. I kinda have a thing for muscular ladies myself, sooo yeah. Hopefully you'll have fun with that! Really, dress her however you want - like I said, I don't have anything too specific in mind. Either way, I'm really excited to see what you come up with! :D How do you want payment to be handled btw?
@Selfishly

Hm, since it's a full body with color (that's just flat color with possible eye shading and maybe some hair shading because I've only just learned how to shade my sketch colors decently and have NO IDEA how to color in a way that makes my finished art look nice and neat like I want, quiet sobbing) I'd like it if you'd pay half once you are satisfied with the sketch, and half when I'm finished. (That way neither of us can walk away from the deal feeling ENTIRELY cheated if something happens to go wrong.)
@Selfishly

Hm, since it's a full body with color (that's just flat color with possible eye shading and maybe some hair shading because I've only just learned how to shade my sketch colors decently and have NO IDEA how to color in a way that makes my finished art look nice and neat like I want, quiet sobbing) I'd like it if you'd pay half once you are satisfied with the sketch, and half when I'm finished. (That way neither of us can walk away from the deal feeling ENTIRELY cheated if something happens to go wrong.)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20