Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Hand Painted Watercolor~
1 2 3 4
@Skiatha, how do you feel about painting foxes? -headtilt-
@Skiatha, how do you feel about painting foxes? -headtilt-
moj0Ael.png
@vortex
Ooh foxes! OvO Gotta love them fluffs. Sure, I can do foxes. ^u^
@vortex
Ooh foxes! OvO Gotta love them fluffs. Sure, I can do foxes. ^u^
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha, hooray! I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment, so I can only afford a bust, but I love your art so bust it is! ^v^ I'll message you the character details so I don't clutter your thread with links and such x3
@Skiatha, hooray! I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment, so I can only afford a bust, but I love your art so bust it is! ^v^ I'll message you the character details so I don't clutter your thread with links and such x3
moj0Ael.png
@vortex
Awww that just made my day! :D Thank you!
@vortex
Awww that just made my day! :D Thank you!
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha So... I hear you've got a spot to fill... *reads form* *edits post* Username: TheDarkOne Reference: (reference to what? Oh, do you mean the dragon?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4848][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49/4848_350.png[/img] Description: (Again, is this for the dragon?) Frien is first and foremost a soldier, he is fiercely loyal to his cause, and to his friends (who are few and far between), he is rather skilled in physical combat, and has even learned some of the basics of magic (such as creating fire, which he uses quite often for his own convenience). He is not much for talking, rather he prefers to listen instead. (Hope that's enough!) Canvas size: I'm going to go with the 6x8 Total due: 100k (watercolor fullbody) + (lots of apparel) 45k = 145k treasure, sound good?
@Skiatha
So... I hear you've got a spot to fill...
*reads form*
*edits post*
Username: TheDarkOne
Reference: (reference to what? Oh, do you mean the dragon?)
4848_350.png
Description: (Again, is this for the dragon?)
Frien is first and foremost a soldier, he is fiercely loyal to his cause, and to his friends (who are few and far between), he is rather skilled in physical combat, and has even learned some of the basics of magic (such as creating fire, which he uses quite often for his own convenience). He is not much for talking, rather he prefers to listen instead. (Hope that's enough!)
Canvas size: I'm going to go with the 6x8
Total due: 100k (watercolor fullbody) + (lots of apparel) 45k = 145k treasure, sound good?
Far from streaks of scattered lights, The end to all of mankind's plights.
Few would share these desolate sights, For naught was left but empty nights.
@TheDarkOne
Hehe yeah I meant the dragon. XD 145k treasure sounds great!

All slots have now been filled~
@TheDarkOne
Hehe yeah I meant the dragon. XD 145k treasure sounds great!

All slots have now been filled~
pdPOUgg.png
@Vortex Your art! ^^ [img]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/BIgCaTz/Mobile%20Uploads/140326_110851_zps0333d267.png[/img]
@Vortex
Your art! ^^
140326_110851_zps0333d267.png
pdPOUgg.png
-squees and dies of happiness and showers you in treasure- I love it!!
-squees and dies of happiness and showers you in treasure- I love it!!
moj0Ael.png
@Vortex
Yay, thank you! ;v;
@Vortex
Yay, thank you! ;v;
pdPOUgg.png
Ahh, I know this is closed now but if ever you open a spot again, would you mind pinging me @Skiatha ? Your art is just so lovely!
Ahh, I know this is closed now but if ever you open a spot again, would you mind pinging me @Skiatha ? Your art is just so lovely!
w7Z8MA5.png
1 2 3 4