Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Eye Appreciation
1 2 3 4 5
I love them!! I really like having a chance of something truly unexpected pop up in your hatchlings; I think it adds a layer of excitement to waiting for your eggs to hatch. Not to mention the fact that they look super neat :)
I love them!! I really like having a chance of something truly unexpected pop up in your hatchlings; I think it adds a layer of excitement to waiting for your eggs to hatch. Not to mention the fact that they look super neat :)
ctFAI4k.gif
I absolutely love the new eyes, especially ones with gradients !
I don't think they should've changed the already existing eyes on dragons but it wasn't a major change so I'll be fine ^~^
I absolutely love the new eyes, especially ones with gradients !
I don't think they should've changed the already existing eyes on dragons but it wasn't a major change so I'll be fine ^~^
5p1NDy8.png
My Blind Mag fandragon is perfection now. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33338845] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333389/33338845_350.png[/img] [/url]
My Blind Mag fandragon is perfection now.

33338845_350.png
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
Ahh, what a precious little Spiral baby! So many great scrys and dragons in this thread!

But yes, I am super thrilled about these new eyes! What a great update, they look so incredible! It'll take a little bit of getting used to regarding the changes to the common eyes, but eh! Small price to pay, and they still do look very good. ♥

I think this will make breeding much more interesting!
Ahh, what a precious little Spiral baby! So many great scrys and dragons in this thread!

But yes, I am super thrilled about these new eyes! What a great update, they look so incredible! It'll take a little bit of getting used to regarding the changes to the common eyes, but eh! Small price to pay, and they still do look very good. ♥

I think this will make breeding much more interesting!
pixel_icon___coffee_cup_by_moth_doll-dbl7qny.gif
-- --
My initial reaction was admittedly "oh no, a big change, I don't like that" but that quickly faded. I don't get angry at things that are meant to be fun. It's a waste of energy. And now I'm excited and I got a nest going to see what I'll get.

And honestly I can barely see a difference with the updated regular eyes. I guess if they hadn't been changed it would have gone over better but... really it's just a few shades different, even in the cases where I do notice I'll probably have forgotten in a week or so. Hardly life ruining.

In any case even if a few things go wrong I can appreciate a lot of effort must have gone into this update what with getting all the new artwork together.
My initial reaction was admittedly "oh no, a big change, I don't like that" but that quickly faded. I don't get angry at things that are meant to be fun. It's a waste of energy. And now I'm excited and I got a nest going to see what I'll get.

And honestly I can barely see a difference with the updated regular eyes. I guess if they hadn't been changed it would have gone over better but... really it's just a few shades different, even in the cases where I do notice I'll probably have forgotten in a week or so. Hardly life ruining.

In any case even if a few things go wrong I can appreciate a lot of effort must have gone into this update what with getting all the new artwork together.
https://lilaclynx.neocities.org/
[quote name="Kalium" date="2018-06-09 01:59:40" ] My initial reaction was admittedly "oh no, a big change, I don't like that" but that quickly faded. [/quote] And that's the truth of a lot of changes. Even totally positive and good changes (like the expansion of the colour wheel) would have had people who hated it within the first few moments. The kneejerk reaction is normal and to be expected with change. The key is not where we are today but where we are in a few weeks time. And I'm willing to bet that in a few weeks time there will be generally be more a call for "can we have a primal eye scroll" (actually can we please pretty please have one!)
Kalium wrote on 2018-06-09 01:59:40:
My initial reaction was admittedly "oh no, a big change, I don't like that" but that quickly faded.

And that's the truth of a lot of changes. Even totally positive and good changes (like the expansion of the colour wheel) would have had people who hated it within the first few moments.

The kneejerk reaction is normal and to be expected with change. The key is not where we are today but where we are in a few weeks time. And I'm willing to bet that in a few weeks time there will be generally be more a call for "can we have a primal eye scroll" (actually can we please pretty please have one!)
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
1 2 3 4 5