Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Mistral Jamboree Raffle~ Over!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 100 101
Forgive my slowness. My connection is acting up. I may need to make a call to ISP if this keeps up.
Forgive my slowness. My connection is acting up. I may need to make a call to ISP if this keeps up.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere

Three level 7s heading your way
Two are Snapper bonuses

Take the time you need if your internet is acting up, no rush on my part at least
@Amphiptere

Three level 7s heading your way
Two are Snapper bonuses

Take the time you need if your internet is acting up, no rush on my part at least

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@Amphiptere

Sorry to bombard you! Sending some hatchlings, a few have the Crackle bonus. I'm heading offline myself, so no rush!
@Amphiptere

Sorry to bombard you! Sending some hatchlings, a few have the Crackle bonus. I'm heading offline myself, so no rush!
15evlog.jpg
@Amphiptere

Sending a no-bonus lv7 your way!
@Amphiptere

Sending a no-bonus lv7 your way!
LIo8D8G.gif
@Amphiptere

Sending my no bonus LV7 your way!
@Amphiptere

Sending my no bonus LV7 your way!
@Aurora23, Sending you four level ones right now. :)
@Aurora23, Sending you four level ones right now. :)
@guitarsuperman
Okay! I'll have to accept them one at a time as that's all the lair space I have ^^;
@guitarsuperman
Okay! I'll have to accept them one at a time as that's all the lair space I have ^^;
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Aurora23, sending a no-bonus level 7 your way
@Aurora23, sending a no-bonus level 7 your way
Nuzlocke (on hiatus)
kuiMdyV.png
@Aurora23

One Snapper-bonus level 7 on it's way
@Aurora23

One Snapper-bonus level 7 on it's way

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
Hi! I have some dragons I want to donate, but I've never donated to a out-of-flight raffle before- what's the procedure? Do I just send dragons to the person who started the thread, @Rythen ? Thanks!
Hi! I have some dragons I want to donate, but I've never donated to a out-of-flight raffle before- what's the procedure? Do I just send dragons to the person who started the thread, @Rythen ? Thanks!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 100 101