Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2
@glucose

This is my fourth or fifth x/gold/gold dragon (what, they're cute). So when I breed a pair of them, I could ping you and offer you a free one of your choice.
@glucose

This is my fourth or fifth x/gold/gold dragon (what, they're cute). So when I breed a pair of them, I could ping you and offer you a free one of your choice.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@dragoninkscribe

Crap. That one I just bought as well. She's going to be my hope dragon. Again, if I get a baby who looks like her, I can offer you a free one.

Note to self: don't buy dragons while you're giving others away
@dragoninkscribe

Crap. That one I just bought as well. She's going to be my hope dragon. Again, if I get a baby who looks like her, I can offer you a free one.

Note to self: don't buy dragons while you're giving others away
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@DragonofMordor No worries! Thank you, anyways! :) You have a totally killer username, by the way.
@DragonofMordor No worries! Thank you, anyways! :) You have a totally killer username, by the way.
@DragonofMordor

that would be really great! please do ping me, x/gold/gold on skydancers are so nice. thank you so so much!
@DragonofMordor

that would be really great! please do ping me, x/gold/gold on skydancers are so nice. thank you so so much!
1 2