Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HiddenHollow's Art Shop | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@HiddenHollow

Pfff, yep, I did. Sending them over now!
@HiddenHollow

Pfff, yep, I did. Sending them over now!
LekLbtj.png
Bump!
Bump!
8pai9ax.pngyfWTgVA.png
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png She/her || lgbtq+ || infj || Instagram fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Bump!
Bump!
8pai9ax.pngyfWTgVA.png
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png She/her || lgbtq+ || infj || Instagram fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
@HiddenHollow
Hello again! I lived the art you did of my wolf and was wondering if you could do another piece of this boy? Fullbody if possible.
https://img00.deviantart.net/9a15/i/2018/146/0/d/fal_reference_by_cawffeedragon-dccl6c7.png
I have the Black tail Bow and the Wendigo familiar if that suffices as payment. :D
@HiddenHollow
Hello again! I lived the art you did of my wolf and was wondering if you could do another piece of this boy? Fullbody if possible.
https://img00.deviantart.net/9a15/i/2018/146/0/d/fal_reference_by_cawffeedragon-dccl6c7.png
I have the Black tail Bow and the Wendigo familiar if that suffices as payment. :D
@HiddenHollow hello! i'm interested in a canine fullbody from you, but unfortunately i don't have enough t/g for a fullbody. i do, however, have a blood red wolf cape. i'm a little confused, however, does "you only must pay with one item" means that that item will suffice for the art's payment or only one item can be allowed as partial payment? ^^
@HiddenHollow hello! i'm interested in a canine fullbody from you, but unfortunately i don't have enough t/g for a fullbody. i do, however, have a blood red wolf cape. i'm a little confused, however, does "you only must pay with one item" means that that item will suffice for the art's payment or only one item can be allowed as partial payment? ^^
pleasant_comm.png
@Pleasant It just means that one item will suffice and there's no need to add more to payment. I'd be very happy to do a canine fullbody for you! When you are ready send over the item and a link/image of the character you would like me to do.
@Pleasant It just means that one item will suffice and there's no need to add more to payment. I'd be very happy to do a canine fullbody for you! When you are ready send over the item and a link/image of the character you would like me to do.
8pai9ax.pngyfWTgVA.png
@StygianDragon Awh, I'm so happy you like my art enough to Commission me again! I'd be happy to draw them and the items you listed will work! Send over the items and I'll get started as soon as possible.
@StygianDragon Awh, I'm so happy you like my art enough to Commission me again! I'd be happy to draw them and the items you listed will work! Send over the items and I'll get started as soon as possible.
8pai9ax.pngyfWTgVA.png
@HiddenHollow i'll send a one way cr over with the wolf cape, thank you! ;o;

i'd like a fullbody of charlotte. any pose is alright! could you include a rainbow flag in the fullbody as well? (let me know if you need extra payment for this and i'll send over some t/g! ^^) she doesn't necessarily have to be holding the flag in her mouth, it could be draped over her body, somewhere else, whatever you feel like drawing! :)

if it's possible, would you be able to make another version of the same drawing but with the bisexual flag? :o if not, it's completely alright! :)

if you don't feel like drawing charlotte, venom's another option ^^

thank you so much !! ;w;
@HiddenHollow i'll send a one way cr over with the wolf cape, thank you! ;o;

i'd like a fullbody of charlotte. any pose is alright! could you include a rainbow flag in the fullbody as well? (let me know if you need extra payment for this and i'll send over some t/g! ^^) she doesn't necessarily have to be holding the flag in her mouth, it could be draped over her body, somewhere else, whatever you feel like drawing! :)

if it's possible, would you be able to make another version of the same drawing but with the bisexual flag? :o if not, it's completely alright! :)

if you don't feel like drawing charlotte, venom's another option ^^

thank you so much !! ;w;
pleasant_comm.png
@Pleasant
totally up for that! No need to pay extra for the flags. Send over the item and I'll get started as soon as I can! Thanks for commissioning me.
@Pleasant
totally up for that! No need to pay extra for the flags. Send over the item and I'll get started as soon as I can! Thanks for commissioning me.
8pai9ax.pngyfWTgVA.png
@Immortality I'm all finished! I actually finished a few days ago and was unable to post it since I've been quite busy. Hope you enjoy nonetheless! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9d67/f/2018/160/0/e/untitled_by_poisonousfeather-dcdwmum.png[/img]
@Immortality I'm all finished! I actually finished a few days ago and was unable to post it since I've been quite busy. Hope you enjoy nonetheless!
untitled_by_poisonousfeather-dcdwmum.png
8pai9ax.pngyfWTgVA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7