Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kirin’s Art Shop: (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Finished commission for @ReadingHell
Really happy with this one! Again, full versions will be sent once they are all finished :) (2 more to go!)

KD2lBRK.jpg
Finished commission for @ReadingHell
Really happy with this one! Again, full versions will be sent once they are all finished :) (2 more to go!)

KD2lBRK.jpg
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
@KirinHybrid HOLY!!!!1 SHE'S SO PERFECT ;W; Thank you so much!!!!!
@KirinHybrid HOLY!!!!1 SHE'S SO PERFECT ;W; Thank you so much!!!!!
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

Could I be added to your pinglist please?
Beautiful art btw!
Could I be added to your pinglist please?
Beautiful art btw!
output-onlinegiftools-2.gif Jd88XNq.pnggSK9g1T.png
MUYNhfy.pngYw8EvNQ.png
mtHAEL4.pngT4Peb9C.png
rI18gRz.pngFUyX5Pi.png
27AZD8S.pngQSe6tSa.png
4ogWlJU.pnghZipXGO.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@kirinhybrid

Holy Sh** <333333333
@kirinhybrid

Holy Sh** <333333333
fMOs6wG.gif
@KirinHybrid may I be added to the pinglist please? ^-^
@KirinHybrid may I be added to the pinglist please? ^-^
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
Full body flat colour for @SleepyDroid

Used a white background so the whiskers stand out better :) Also super happy with the pose!

(Other res/versions will be sent soon)

vkR0ooJ.jpg

*also, will open fo new slots tomorrow :o*
Full body flat colour for @SleepyDroid

Used a white background so the whiskers stand out better :) Also super happy with the pose!

(Other res/versions will be sent soon)

vkR0ooJ.jpg

*also, will open fo new slots tomorrow :o*
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
@KirinHybrid
woa i'm in love w your style!! could you put me on the pinglist please?
@KirinHybrid
woa i'm in love w your style!! could you put me on the pinglist please?
art-shop.png
@KirinHybrid oh my life that looks astounding holy moley thank you so much you've made an amazing image of Fable! And his familiar adorable thank you for adding them in!
@KirinHybrid oh my life that looks astounding holy moley thank you so much you've made an amazing image of Fable! And his familiar adorable thank you for adding them in!
@Suikoons @Maevepanda @Mikixen @MerithsRealm @Boomerjack @sublimevoide
Commissions are open for a bit. Please note prices/policies have changed. Please check the first few pages for details! I will close once I feel I have enough work.

Also offering a few special discounts on the first page as well if you’d like a nicer price ;)

Also going to start a loyalty discount for repeat customers soon. Any commissions prior to this will count as well :)
@Suikoons @Maevepanda @Mikixen @MerithsRealm @Boomerjack @sublimevoide
Commissions are open for a bit. Please note prices/policies have changed. Please check the first few pages for details! I will close once I feel I have enough work.

Also offering a few special discounts on the first page as well if you’d like a nicer price ;)

Also going to start a loyalty discount for repeat customers soon. Any commissions prior to this will count as well :)
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
@KirinHybrid Reference:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17511884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175119/17511884_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality/pose idea: She turned evil after she was burned alive and revived somehow, so something evil/angry perhaps? Commission Type: Flat color full body Any other notes: does that give me the 50% discount? I'm not sure, I'm an idiot sometimes :P Payment type: gems if possible ^^ with discount, that gets me at 50g right? I really want some art from you but I'm pretty broke so I need to know for sure xD edit: I'd rather pay 25g and 50 festival currency if that's okay?
@KirinHybrid
Reference:
17511884_350.png

Personality/pose idea: She turned evil after she was burned alive and revived somehow, so something evil/angry perhaps?
Commission Type: Flat color full body
Any other notes: does that give me the 50% discount? I'm not sure, I'm an idiot sometimes :P
Payment type: gems if possible ^^ with discount, that gets me at 50g right? I really want some art from you but I'm pretty broke so I need to know for sure xD

edit: I'd rather pay 25g and 50 festival currency if that's okay?
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13