Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended- Drawing soon
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 65 66
@FirewallDragon u know how much that egg was worth? I realized oh hey ima get some junk for this in the end i better end my life now
@FirewallDragon u know how much that egg was worth? I realized oh hey ima get some junk for this in the end i better end my life now
rip.png
@EtherealDarkness
I'm well aware of how much eggs are worth. That doesn't change the fact that you willingly donated it in exchange for a chance at a prize. I've donated an egg myself. I could've made money off it as well. Instead, I chose to offer it (and other, expensive items) in exchange for a chance at the prize I want. I could end up with "junk" myself, just as much as anyone else who's entered this raffle can. Maybe this is something you should consider before entering another raffle.
@EtherealDarkness
I'm well aware of how much eggs are worth. That doesn't change the fact that you willingly donated it in exchange for a chance at a prize. I've donated an egg myself. I could've made money off it as well. Instead, I chose to offer it (and other, expensive items) in exchange for a chance at the prize I want. I could end up with "junk" myself, just as much as anyone else who's entered this raffle can. Maybe this is something you should consider before entering another raffle.
UKi2NUC.png
@FirewallDragon I bet she wont even give me anything, she blocked me so she dont hav to give that egg back
@FirewallDragon I bet she wont even give me anything, she blocked me so she dont hav to give that egg back
rip.png
@EtherealDarkness
I don't even know why I'm bothering. You won't be able to see this. Bu I guess I just want to say it.

You kinda messed up. The golden rule is to treat others how you want to be treated. Have you done that? No. Complaining, whining, threatening? Oh yes, you did that. So yes, CelestialFyre is done with dealing with you when you won't listen to reason. The rest of us can move on, but you can't. I guess we all have one thing we can't do that with, but threatening to end your life over an egg? PLEASE DON'T. Sit down, with the knife VERY far away, and reevaluate what life choices brought you to this point. Please. Just think about what you have done, without having any bias over anything. And like countless other people have been saying, if you want something back after donating it to a raffle, why did you send it in in the first place?
@EtherealDarkness
I don't even know why I'm bothering. You won't be able to see this. Bu I guess I just want to say it.

You kinda messed up. The golden rule is to treat others how you want to be treated. Have you done that? No. Complaining, whining, threatening? Oh yes, you did that. So yes, CelestialFyre is done with dealing with you when you won't listen to reason. The rest of us can move on, but you can't. I guess we all have one thing we can't do that with, but threatening to end your life over an egg? PLEASE DON'T. Sit down, with the knife VERY far away, and reevaluate what life choices brought you to this point. Please. Just think about what you have done, without having any bias over anything. And like countless other people have been saying, if you want something back after donating it to a raffle, why did you send it in in the first place?
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@EtherealDarkness

If you wanted some stuff for your birthday you could have asked or had your own raffle. I myself didn't get anything for my birthday either (except from my family)
@EtherealDarkness

If you wanted some stuff for your birthday you could have asked or had your own raffle. I myself didn't get anything for my birthday either (except from my family)
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zqpybkideyc4khj/fireh2.png[/img][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/47kzn8ns6e9ltfy/fireshieldr.png[/img][b][u][size=7]LAST DAY[/size][/u][/b] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/vh65xgqg57zdzhk/fireshieldr.png[/img][/center] [Size=2]@FirewallDragon @ZJ360 @Amythist @ObsidianMage @0bsidian @NorthernLiights @Crassula @Endifinity @EtherealDarkness @NeonCherry64 @Nabal @Celeste5574 @Vantrums @DewTheSeawing @HoodieCat @RainbowGem67 @STRKHR @ReadingHell @LadyMer @RedTiger7736 @Voronwis @EclipseSenpai [/Size] [center][b] Another announcement, guys![/b][/center] [size=4]Hey guys! Sorry about the ping, but I wanted to send everyone a big update. [center][size=6] Its the LAST DAY![/size][/center] So, get in everything you need to get in my tommorow by 12:00 sever time. Anything beyond that point WILL NOT COUNT, and will be returned to you. Thanks! Also, on the first post, there is a set goal amount. By reaching each milestone, we unlock 2 unlockable prizes that is worth a minimum of 30kt. Also not I am accepting holiday chests, skin crates, and penny jars if anyone has them Also, dont fret if your name doesnt have stuff next to it, I will be going over it all tommorow after everything has closed. Results won’t be published until June 7th. [b] ABOUT TICKETS-[/b] So, the tickets here work in a different way. I do it in a sort of “factorial form”. For example, lets say that there were 22 people in this raffle. When drawing, first place gets 22 tickets. Second place gets 21 tickets. Third place gets 20 tickets. Fourth place gets 19 tickets. This goes all the way down the list, until last place, who has 1 ticket. In the final 24 hours or so leading up to the closing of this raffle, YOU CAN PURCHASE EXTRA TICKETS for a better chance. How do you purchase/get them? Well, with treasure or gems. 1. Buy one ticket for 30kt or 35g. 2. Buy 5 tickets for 140kt, or 150g. Note the tickets wont increase your leaderboard rank, but I will have a seperate document with your username and your EXTRA tickets. When ordering tickets, please use this format- Username- Date- Number of Tickets you are Purchasing- Currency (treasure, gems, or both)- Total amount you are paying- New prizes have been added, one featuring a NOC EGG. So look out for that. [size=4] Thank you guys for participating, and have a nice day![/size]
fireh2.pngfireshieldr.pngLAST DAY fireshieldr.png

@FirewallDragon @ZJ360 @Amythist @ObsidianMage @0bsidian @NorthernLiights @Crassula @Endifinity @EtherealDarkness @NeonCherry64 @Nabal @Celeste5574 @Vantrums @DewTheSeawing @HoodieCat @RainbowGem67 @STRKHR @ReadingHell @LadyMer @RedTiger7736 @Voronwis @EclipseSenpai
Another announcement, guys!

Hey guys! Sorry about the ping, but I wanted to send everyone a big update.

Its the LAST DAY!

So, get in everything you need to get in my tommorow by 12:00 sever time. Anything beyond that point WILL NOT COUNT, and will be returned to you. Thanks!

Also, on the first post, there is a set goal amount. By reaching each milestone, we unlock 2 unlockable prizes that is worth a minimum of 30kt.
Also not I am accepting holiday chests, skin crates, and penny jars if anyone has them
Also, dont fret if your name doesnt have stuff next to it, I will be going over it all tommorow after everything has closed. Results won’t be published until June 7th.

ABOUT TICKETS-
So, the tickets here work in a different way. I do it in a sort of “factorial form”. For example, lets say that there were 22 people in this raffle. When drawing, first place gets 22 tickets. Second place gets 21 tickets. Third place gets 20 tickets. Fourth place gets 19 tickets. This goes all the way down the list, until last place, who has 1 ticket. In the final 24 hours or so leading up to the closing of this raffle, YOU CAN PURCHASE EXTRA TICKETS for a better chance.
How do you purchase/get them? Well, with treasure or gems.
1. Buy one ticket for 30kt or 35g.
2. Buy 5 tickets for 140kt, or 150g.

Note the tickets wont increase your leaderboard rank, but I will have a seperate document with your username and your EXTRA tickets. When ordering tickets, please use this format-

Username-
Date-
Number of Tickets you are Purchasing-
Currency (treasure, gems, or both)-
Total amount you are paying-

New prizes have been added, one featuring a NOC EGG. So look out for that.
Thank you guys for participating, and have a nice day!
m59NfS2.png
What about derg art? lol how do u hand that back
What about derg art? lol how do u hand that back
rip.png
@EtherealDarkness
What do you mean, “hand it back”? If you sent in art, the image is accessible to anyone. Unless you delete it, which is useless if the other person saved it.
And are you really going to take back everything you sent into the raffle? You do realize that that would remove all of your tickets?
@EtherealDarkness
What do you mean, “hand it back”? If you sent in art, the image is accessible to anyone. Unless you delete it, which is useless if the other person saved it.
And are you really going to take back everything you sent into the raffle? You do realize that that would remove all of your tickets?
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
A reminder that anything you want in needs to be in soon!
A reminder that anything you want in needs to be in soon!
m59NfS2.png
bump
bump
m59NfS2.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 65 66