Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiars to good homes!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@parue

Can I please please have an Aer Phantom ???
@parue

Can I please please have an Aer Phantom ???
@Parue May I please have the Abyss Striker?
@Parue May I please have the Abyss Striker?
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
@Parue may I have an Aer phantom? No matter how much I grind in the ruins they evade me >.<
@Parue may I have an Aer phantom? No matter how much I grind in the ruins they evade me >.<
y7z4RJK.png
@parue
Could I get the everGlade lasher familier plz and thx

@parue
Could I get the everGlade lasher familier plz and thx

xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
Trades send my darlings! If your trade says I don't have the item anymore, just message me and I'll update it. I have a hard time keeping track of which item I selected when I am sending the same type of familiar to multiple people @_@

@BlazingInk @Purplepurple @TheMegaGallade @Bleedingjay @StitchCrazy @Flay624 @HalNightStar @aniartforlife @Nekomiceii @FrozenEmber @SmallChinchilla @Dawnstorm111 @Leafstar17 @Crassula @Neiran @ChaotiCloud33 @themasterplan47

@xxDoxxie I am sorry, it was claimed the post just before yours. If you see anyting else you want ( Check the list in about 10 minutes, I am updating inventory ) just let me know!

@TytoWolf I am sorry, that one was claimed, please let me know if you see anything else you would like! Just give the page a couple minutes, I am updated.

@SushiDragon101
@DreamDragon101
@DeathDragon101

I hate to do this, but I am like %99 sure you are the same person with mule accounts, so I am going to decline to send you any familiars, I am sorry.

Trades send my darlings! If your trade says I don't have the item anymore, just message me and I'll update it. I have a hard time keeping track of which item I selected when I am sending the same type of familiar to multiple people @_@

@BlazingInk @Purplepurple @TheMegaGallade @Bleedingjay @StitchCrazy @Flay624 @HalNightStar @aniartforlife @Nekomiceii @FrozenEmber @SmallChinchilla @Dawnstorm111 @Leafstar17 @Crassula @Neiran @ChaotiCloud33 @themasterplan47

@xxDoxxie I am sorry, it was claimed the post just before yours. If you see anyting else you want ( Check the list in about 10 minutes, I am updating inventory ) just let me know!

@TytoWolf I am sorry, that one was claimed, please let me know if you see anything else you would like! Just give the page a couple minutes, I am updated.

@SushiDragon101
@DreamDragon101
@DeathDragon101

I hate to do this, but I am like %99 sure you are the same person with mule accounts, so I am going to decline to send you any familiars, I am sorry.

Currently need two copies of the Bee secondary gene! Slow progress @_@
Awww and I don't know those two but I am sorry for you guys to :(
Awww and I don't know those two but I am sorry for you guys to :(
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
@Parue I would love anything still available, other than the dark-tufted sparrowmouse and wildwood owl, which I already have
@Parue I would love anything still available, other than the dark-tufted sparrowmouse and wildwood owl, which I already have
She/her, Scorpio, Introvert, Ravenclaw, etc.
/raf/2692509/1#post_2692509]ZBGVDvr.png
@Parue

If it's still available, I'd love the Scythe Kamaitachi
@Parue

If it's still available, I'd love the Scythe Kamaitachi
If still available, I'd like to have the Brilliant Psywurm added to my collection
If still available, I'd like to have the Brilliant Psywurm added to my collection
Thank you!
Thank you!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11