Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Insane Coli Luck Thread
1 2
So while hunting an Ethereal Trickster in the Bamboo Falls I had a python gene drop. Cool, gonna go sell it on the AH. When I get there I notice the little "2" in the corner. I ended up getting two in one battle! Anyone else have insane luck with getting two of a rare drop? What was it?
So while hunting an Ethereal Trickster in the Bamboo Falls I had a python gene drop. Cool, gonna go sell it on the AH. When I get there I notice the little "2" in the corner. I ended up getting two in one battle! Anyone else have insane luck with getting two of a rare drop? What was it?
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Wow, congrats! That is awesome!

Edit: Just got my first egg from the coli!!
Wow, congrats! That is awesome!

Edit: Just got my first egg from the coli!!
MT1tHzE.png
I got two Morph genes in one go today XD I'm coveting them because I'm thinking along the lines of 'but what if I neED THEM LATER"
I got two Morph genes in one go today XD I'm coveting them because I'm thinking along the lines of 'but what if I neED THEM LATER"
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Mokuroh

I got morph right after I found a dragon I wanted it on. I actually wanted to sell it because I needed the money, but I decided just to use it instead. I haven't even been on here long!
@Mokuroh

I got morph right after I found a dragon I wanted it on. I actually wanted to sell it because I needed the money, but I decided just to use it instead. I haven't even been on here long!
Gula.gif
@Gula congrats! Morph is such a fun gene, I like how it can create ghosts on a dragon's wings <3
@Gula congrats! Morph is such a fun gene, I like how it can create ghosts on a dragon's wings <3
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
What the actual...... Oh my gosh.
Bad thing though: I think your luck for the entire year has just been used.
What the actual...... Oh my gosh.
Bad thing though: I think your luck for the entire year has just been used.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
i once got two eliminate stones drop twice in the same day!

i don't have good luck all the time though

there was a whooooooole lot of boring grinding involved
i once got two eliminate stones drop twice in the same day!

i don't have good luck all the time though

there was a whooooooole lot of boring grinding involved
Once decided on a whim that I wanted the waterway Vista. Went in and a few battles later I got it
Once decided on a whim that I wanted the waterway Vista. Went in and a few battles later I got it
NBeoOgB.png
I was grinding for fanned cockroaches and got an arcane egg today.
I was grinding for fanned cockroaches and got an arcane egg today.
JBEajtP.gif
oh wow, that’s good luck! i haven’t gotten anything good from the coliseum yet, other than this vista and a leafy pack. treasure is good, though!
oh wow, that’s good luck! i haven’t gotten anything good from the coliseum yet, other than this vista and a leafy pack. treasure is good, though!
oh, i can change this?
1 2