Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Lore Dragons: Cheap and Unique!~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MysticalHexanes alrighty I've been watching Kaleido for a while now and I think it's time to pounce!
@MysticalHexanes alrighty I've been watching Kaleido for a while now and I think it's time to pounce!
@Rameking

Hello there--wow, your username matches Kaleido's so well!

Would you like for me to write some expanded lore for him?

If so, feel free to specify what kind of lore you'd like, or I can write some from scratch. :)
@Rameking

Hello there--wow, your username matches Kaleido's so well!

Would you like for me to write some expanded lore for him?

If so, feel free to specify what kind of lore you'd like, or I can write some from scratch. :)
CLAN MYSTICALHEXANES...WHERE RAINBOW DRAGONS REIGN
5 new babies are available! ~
5 new babies are available! ~
^:)
^:)
Is Selecao still waiting for someone to take him after he's done breeding or did someone get him already?
Is Selecao still waiting for someone to take him after he's done breeding or did someone get him already?
Pringles is all you need, baby!
@CorrinEmblem

Hi there! Selecao is still available, so if you like I'd be happy to reserve him for you.

He is still in the process of being bred, though, just to let you know. Hopefully his next nest will contain the Yellow Pinstripe baby I'm looking for! ;)
@CorrinEmblem

Hi there! Selecao is still available, so if you like I'd be happy to reserve him for you.

He is still in the process of being bred, though, just to let you know. Hopefully his next nest will contain the Yellow Pinstripe baby I'm looking for! ;)
Alrighty! I'd take him home when you get what you're looking for!
Alrighty! I'd take him home when you get what you're looking for!
Pringles is all you need, baby!
@CorrinEmblem

Okay, I'll remove him from the sales list, then! As soon as he gives me the kind of hatchling I'm looking for, I'll let you know, and he can be on his way home to your clan. :)
@CorrinEmblem

Okay, I'll remove him from the sales list, then! As soon as he gives me the kind of hatchling I'm looking for, I'll let you know, and he can be on his way home to your clan. :)
@MythicalHexanes
Sorry for not seeing this sooner, expanded lore would be FANTASTIC but I don't have any ideas! Thanks again!
Also this might be SUPER greedy but I also adore Alestrian, could I maybe take him too?
@MythicalHexanes
Sorry for not seeing this sooner, expanded lore would be FANTASTIC but I don't have any ideas! Thanks again!
Also this might be SUPER greedy but I also adore Alestrian, could I maybe take him too?
@Rameking

No worries! Sure, I'll give both of them some expanded lore this evening, and then they'll be all set to join your clan. :)
@Rameking

No worries! Sure, I'll give both of them some expanded lore this evening, and then they'll be all set to join your clan. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8