Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Happy Pride Month!!
1 2
Hope you all have a good pride month! All June!!!!
I sincerely hope no one misgenders or disrespects you this entire month; and closeted people? Don't feel forced to come out. You're a real trooper for staying in the closet for so long.
Don't feel like you have to be out about yourself if you don't feel safe, and don't feel bad if you don't pass as the gender you identify as every moment.
Don't feel bad about loving the same sex, or all of them.
Don't feel bad about loving more than one person at once, and being in a relationship with them.
Or not loving anyone at all in certain ways.
Just take a deep breath, and chill. Remember all this community has gone through, and that, we have made it this far. You're here now, and we will continue to be here through the test of time.

Also,my first post so sorry if it doesn't go here,I'll try to delete it if it doesn't.
Also Hi, I'm alex, your local pan trans man!
Hope you all have a good pride month! All June!!!!
I sincerely hope no one misgenders or disrespects you this entire month; and closeted people? Don't feel forced to come out. You're a real trooper for staying in the closet for so long.
Don't feel like you have to be out about yourself if you don't feel safe, and don't feel bad if you don't pass as the gender you identify as every moment.
Don't feel bad about loving the same sex, or all of them.
Don't feel bad about loving more than one person at once, and being in a relationship with them.
Or not loving anyone at all in certain ways.
Just take a deep breath, and chill. Remember all this community has gone through, and that, we have made it this far. You're here now, and we will continue to be here through the test of time.

Also,my first post so sorry if it doesn't go here,I'll try to delete it if it doesn't.
Also Hi, I'm alex, your local pan trans man!
n4H37dx.pngLRdLP2V.png
mtHAEL4.png9PstSFT.png
eq6zQ9M.pngQUIpVFE.png
OPFWPxg.pngJ7D1quC.png
Hi Alex, I'm also Alex! This post is so nice. I love this kind of positivity, thank you for sharing it. And I also love Pride Month! I'm gonna actually attend my city's festivities this year for the first time. Yay!

Also today is my birthday and I'm pretty sure it's fate that I, The World's Biggest Lesbian, was born on the first day of Pride Month
Hi Alex, I'm also Alex! This post is so nice. I love this kind of positivity, thank you for sharing it. And I also love Pride Month! I'm gonna actually attend my city's festivities this year for the first time. Yay!

Also today is my birthday and I'm pretty sure it's fate that I, The World's Biggest Lesbian, was born on the first day of Pride Month

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
@Accelerator well then, happy birthday and pride to you, Alex!! City-wide prides are great, so many people get to join! Hope you enjoy your time there,see lots of people, have fun, take pictures, and be proud of yourself!
@Accelerator well then, happy birthday and pride to you, Alex!! City-wide prides are great, so many people get to join! Hope you enjoy your time there,see lots of people, have fun, take pictures, and be proud of yourself!
n4H37dx.pngLRdLP2V.png
mtHAEL4.png9PstSFT.png
eq6zQ9M.pngQUIpVFE.png
OPFWPxg.pngJ7D1quC.png
Happy pride month!
I'm FtM, and I wish I could attend some of the events happening here but...let's just say I'm not particularly welcome. It's a long story but essentially a back-stabbing friend spread some nasty rumours about me. Yeah.

My goal this month is to finally get my family to accept that this is what's right for me so I can start my medical journey. I'm happy in that I pass alright anyway but I can't stay stuck in limbo like this forever.
Happy pride month!
I'm FtM, and I wish I could attend some of the events happening here but...let's just say I'm not particularly welcome. It's a long story but essentially a back-stabbing friend spread some nasty rumours about me. Yeah.

My goal this month is to finally get my family to accept that this is what's right for me so I can start my medical journey. I'm happy in that I pass alright anyway but I can't stay stuck in limbo like this forever.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@******* You'll get through it! You're a self made man! You've got strength no other guy has got.
I hope your family accepts you, and you get a good start on your medical journey, but know that physically transitioning isn't the end all of your journey.
Especially if you have any medical problems or bind too much, it could be cut to a screeching halt.
Your also going to need a name change and sex-change on your birth certificate (which means lots of paperwork) and you'll need your families cooperation for that.
Know who can and will help you with this before you barge into this.
Test the waters, ask theoretical questions like "if i wanted to change my name how would i go about it?" and I would suggest, informing your main doctor first. Whoever you go to for general medical treatment,they need to know first, so they can do test to make sure going through hormone treatment is the best option, and what methods of it are safest for you.
If it does come to you that you can't go all the way, shoot for the stars and go for halfway, or a third.
You can always change your name. You can always get top surgery for a different array of reasons. Bottom surgery can be much more harder to get through and involves alot of gross,annoying, and tedious steps along the way,but it can be done.
So if you don't start hormone therapy within a few years of coming out, you can do other things.

-just a long paragraph from one trans guy to another, take it slow.
and this goes for trans ladies too! I don't know exactly what ya'll go through, but whatever you go through, you can do it just be safe! Do what your doctor instructs you to!Take breaks don't stress and stay healthy! All of you! Enbies too!!!
@******* You'll get through it! You're a self made man! You've got strength no other guy has got.
I hope your family accepts you, and you get a good start on your medical journey, but know that physically transitioning isn't the end all of your journey.
Especially if you have any medical problems or bind too much, it could be cut to a screeching halt.
Your also going to need a name change and sex-change on your birth certificate (which means lots of paperwork) and you'll need your families cooperation for that.
Know who can and will help you with this before you barge into this.
Test the waters, ask theoretical questions like "if i wanted to change my name how would i go about it?" and I would suggest, informing your main doctor first. Whoever you go to for general medical treatment,they need to know first, so they can do test to make sure going through hormone treatment is the best option, and what methods of it are safest for you.
If it does come to you that you can't go all the way, shoot for the stars and go for halfway, or a third.
You can always change your name. You can always get top surgery for a different array of reasons. Bottom surgery can be much more harder to get through and involves alot of gross,annoying, and tedious steps along the way,but it can be done.
So if you don't start hormone therapy within a few years of coming out, you can do other things.

-just a long paragraph from one trans guy to another, take it slow.
and this goes for trans ladies too! I don't know exactly what ya'll go through, but whatever you go through, you can do it just be safe! Do what your doctor instructs you to!Take breaks don't stress and stay healthy! All of you! Enbies too!!!
n4H37dx.pngLRdLP2V.png
mtHAEL4.png9PstSFT.png
eq6zQ9M.pngQUIpVFE.png
OPFWPxg.pngJ7D1quC.png
I was a closeted lesbian and then I came out.. my parents weren't super estatic about it. I'm trying to stay positive and get through exams.
I was a closeted lesbian and then I came out.. my parents weren't super estatic about it. I'm trying to stay positive and get through exams.
nMFIkFl.jpeg
@LordOrochimaru
That sounds terrible, you should focus on exams right now though. It's tough but maybe after a while,your parents will warm up to the idea.
If not, you always got the whole community backing you up!
@LordOrochimaru
That sounds terrible, you should focus on exams right now though. It's tough but maybe after a while,your parents will warm up to the idea.
If not, you always got the whole community backing you up!
n4H37dx.pngLRdLP2V.png
mtHAEL4.png9PstSFT.png
eq6zQ9M.pngQUIpVFE.png
OPFWPxg.pngJ7D1quC.png
Happy pride month, everyone <3 I go by parker and I'm non-binary (I use they/them and he/him pronouns) + pansexual/panromantic. Im not out about my gender identity but this thread made me feel a lot better about not being out yet to everyone in RL. My father is someone who supports my sexuality and romantic preference but he tends to get angry/upset over anything other than the male and female identities, so, I dont really feel safe coming out. But I have online friends who fully support me and I love them for it.

I've sadly never been to any kind of pride event, but being parts of such accepting communities like this makes up for it in some way c: I hope everyone has a fantastic pride month, and i hope that you're all staying safe at any events you go to!!

Never be ashamed of who you are or who you love.
Happy pride month, everyone <3 I go by parker and I'm non-binary (I use they/them and he/him pronouns) + pansexual/panromantic. Im not out about my gender identity but this thread made me feel a lot better about not being out yet to everyone in RL. My father is someone who supports my sexuality and romantic preference but he tends to get angry/upset over anything other than the male and female identities, so, I dont really feel safe coming out. But I have online friends who fully support me and I love them for it.

I've sadly never been to any kind of pride event, but being parts of such accepting communities like this makes up for it in some way c: I hope everyone has a fantastic pride month, and i hope that you're all staying safe at any events you go to!!

Never be ashamed of who you are or who you love.
OapoGo3.gif
Happy pride month to all! I love positive, pride-centered posts like these <3. You're all beautiful and wonderful, inside and out!

As for myself, I only recently began to identify as a lesbian, but ever since I began, I've felt more comfortable with myself than I have in a long time. It's hard to explain, but it's very comforting.
Happy pride month to all! I love positive, pride-centered posts like these <3. You're all beautiful and wonderful, inside and out!

As for myself, I only recently began to identify as a lesbian, but ever since I began, I've felt more comfortable with myself than I have in a long time. It's hard to explain, but it's very comforting.
Pix | She/her | Artist
Will eventually find use for this space.
Happy pride! I've been in the closet with my family for probably 5-6 years but i came out to my sister as a lesbian a few weeks ago and she was supper supportive about it! I'm just not gonna come out to my parents, or at least my dad, and my mom is kinda aware but she's in denial, but i feel alot better having my sister to support me!

I think my city's pride is in july, but it's tough to get that far downtown regardless of the time of year, so I think I'm gonna skip on going. I don't really have anyone to go with anyway. I wanna have more lgbt friends but its hard to talk to people to begin with outside of my interests whoops.

ANYWAYS HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!!! JUST BC YOU AREN'T OUT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE IDENTITY ISN'T VALID!! IM PROUD OF U!!!
Happy pride! I've been in the closet with my family for probably 5-6 years but i came out to my sister as a lesbian a few weeks ago and she was supper supportive about it! I'm just not gonna come out to my parents, or at least my dad, and my mom is kinda aware but she's in denial, but i feel alot better having my sister to support me!

I think my city's pride is in july, but it's tough to get that far downtown regardless of the time of year, so I think I'm gonna skip on going. I don't really have anyone to go with anyway. I wanna have more lgbt friends but its hard to talk to people to begin with outside of my interests whoops.

ANYWAYS HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!!! JUST BC YOU AREN'T OUT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE IDENTITY ISN'T VALID!! IM PROUD OF U!!!
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
1 2