Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nature's Dom Discount [Closed]
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 88 89
hi, could i please get all the skins and accents as well as 1 extra The Great Tree?

that should come to 386750, right?

thanks!

just cancelling my order since you seem to be away, sorry!
hi, could i please get all the skins and accents as well as 1 extra The Great Tree?

that should come to 386750, right?

thanks!

just cancelling my order since you seem to be away, sorry!
[quote name="SelenaSilverwolf" date="2018-05-28 02:35:36" ] @Somethinggetrekt Sure thing! You can send a 2way cr, since i was abled to just snag them rn. [/quote] Hi! Do you still have these? Sorry i missed your ping and i came back to check and saw this :(
SelenaSilverwolf wrote on 2018-05-28 02:35:36:
@Somethinggetrekt
Sure thing!
You can send a 2way cr, since i was abled to just snag them rn.

Hi! Do you still have these?

Sorry i missed your ping and i came back to check and saw this :(
@SelenaSilverwolf
Hi again! I'm back already because I finally have the funds to buy some genes. I know you're currently away, so take all the time you need, I'm not in a hurry.

I'd love to buy a Spiral scroll (212,500 t), a Pearlcatcher scroll (276,250 t) and two Ghost scrolls (136,000 t x2). This should add up to 760750 t. Let me know if that's okay and I'll send it over. Thank you so much!

I can send the list and payment via PM as well.
@SelenaSilverwolf
Hi again! I'm back already because I finally have the funds to buy some genes. I know you're currently away, so take all the time you need, I'm not in a hurry.

I'd love to buy a Spiral scroll (212,500 t), a Pearlcatcher scroll (276,250 t) and two Ghost scrolls (136,000 t x2). This should add up to 760750 t. Let me know if that's okay and I'll send it over. Thank you so much!

I can send the list and payment via PM as well.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@selenasilverwolf
could i get two of each marketplace-exclusive skin ? that'll be 12 skins so 357kt ? ill send it over
@selenasilverwolf
could i get two of each marketplace-exclusive skin ? that'll be 12 skins so 357kt ? ill send it over
pankek army
@Somethinggetrekt
I do. You can still send over a CR.

@/anyone else:
I'm currently too busy to have this open, which is why the title states offline. Since I don't know if I have the chance of opening it again this Dom I recommend using another Dom.shop (:
@Somethinggetrekt
I do. You can still send over a CR.

@/anyone else:
I'm currently too busy to have this open, which is why the title states offline. Since I don't know if I have the chance of opening it again this Dom I recommend using another Dom.shop (:
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
Just noticed we have dom. lol
Just noticed we have dom. lol

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
Hey, would you be able to grab me a Peacock? Should be 127,500?
Hey, would you be able to grab me a Peacock? Should be 127,500?
@SelenaSilverwolf could I get one Jaguar and one Striation? Should be 221,000
@SelenaSilverwolf could I get one Jaguar and one Striation? Should be 221,000
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@JovaniSkye
If it stocks I should be abled to get it to you. I haven't updated my price list since last greenskeeper so I don't know the prices of the newest genes, but it's generally their normal price *0.85
@JovaniSkye
If it stocks I should be abled to get it to you. I haven't updated my price list since last greenskeeper so I don't know the prices of the newest genes, but it's generally their normal price *0.85

234x60.jpg
@PlatinumDream
Correct, send over the money and I'll get sniping.
@PlatinumDream
Correct, send over the money and I'll get sniping.

234x60.jpg
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 88 89