Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] The Sand Shack
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Faircallus rolled her eyes, glancing at the other female Coatl.

"They do know we can hear them, right?" she asked.
Faircallus rolled her eyes, glancing at the other female Coatl.

"They do know we can hear them, right?" she asked.
Luckless grinned and ate more of her dessert.

"I don't think so," she said, giggling slightly as she reached the quarter mark.

"This has been fun though," she said as she continued to eat. "We have to keep in touch after our double date is over. Maybe we could even do it again."
Luckless grinned and ate more of her dessert.

"I don't think so," she said, giggling slightly as she reached the quarter mark.

"This has been fun though," she said as she continued to eat. "We have to keep in touch after our double date is over. Maybe we could even do it again."
PQznZys.png
Albus," Oh yes, just make sure it's just, you know." *cough cough* " So nobody else" *cough cough, nods toward Moongleam and Quiora and gives Luckless a quick stare*
Albus," Oh yes, just make sure it's just, you know." *cough cough* " So nobody else" *cough cough, nods toward Moongleam and Quiora and gives Luckless a quick stare*
Lucky ignored Albus' odd behavior and instead sat back, having finished his meal. He stared at the amount of food the two female Coatls had eaten.
Lucky ignored Albus' odd behavior and instead sat back, having finished his meal. He stared at the amount of food the two female Coatls had eaten.
PQznZys.png
Faircallus continued eating, feeling his eyes on her.
Faircallus continued eating, feeling his eyes on her.
Luckless finished her dessert and gave an internal groan. He had eaten so much that she wasn't sure if she'd be able to fly back.
Luckless finished her dessert and gave an internal groan. He had eaten so much that she wasn't sure if she'd be able to fly back.
PQznZys.png
Faircallus finished eating. "This was fun," she said. "We should do it again sometime."

The Imperial-Coatl couple spread their wings and prepared for flight.

"Bye!" called Albus. "See you soon."
Faircallus finished eating. "This was fun," she said. "We should do it again sometime."

The Imperial-Coatl couple spread their wings and prepared for flight.

"Bye!" called Albus. "See you soon."
Lucky and Luckless also took off.

"That wasn't so bad," Luckless commented, surprised. "I wouldn't mind doing it again if you don't make a scene."

Lucky rolled his eyes as they flew towards home.
Lucky and Luckless also took off.

"That wasn't so bad," Luckless commented, surprised. "I wouldn't mind doing it again if you don't make a scene."

Lucky rolled his eyes as they flew towards home.
PQznZys.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7