Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon sell
1 2
Hi,
I'm selling a few of my dragons if there any you are interested in please feel free to message me about them, I am hoping to sell a good number before the end of the day.
Hi,
I'm selling a few of my dragons if there any you are interested in please feel free to message me about them, I am hoping to sell a good number before the end of the day.
@SudaChan,
Are you giving away Akako, the Cyan Iridescent/ Overcast Butterfly/ Cyan Smoke Guardian Female? If so, can I have her? She is on the second page, in the second row.
@SudaChan,
Are you giving away Akako, the Cyan Iridescent/ Overcast Butterfly/ Cyan Smoke Guardian Female? If so, can I have her? She is on the second page, in the second row.
I had just gotten her a male but how much are you willing to pay?
I had just gotten her a male but how much are you willing to pay?
@SudaChan,
I am SO sorry! I just expanded my dragon lair, and don't have much money, so I won't have enough money to buy a dragon! Once again, I am so sorry, but I have a friend who wants to buy some dragons, so I will talk to them and see if they would want to buy some dragons from you.
@SudaChan,
I am SO sorry! I just expanded my dragon lair, and don't have much money, so I won't have enough money to buy a dragon! Once again, I am so sorry, but I have a friend who wants to buy some dragons, so I will talk to them and see if they would want to buy some dragons from you.
ok its fine dont worry about it.
ok its fine dont worry about it.
@crazycake Temperance, Ombre, Elv, Omicron, Ziora are the ones i would be willig to sell at that price. let me know if one is to your liking.
@crazycake Temperance, Ombre, Elv, Omicron, Ziora are the ones i would be willig to sell at that price. let me know if one is to your liking.
@SudaChan I'd love to take all 5? :) I'll send a two way for 3, and you can send the last 2 in a one way :) Thank you!
@SudaChan I'd love to take all 5? :) I'll send a two way for 3, and you can send the last 2 in a one way :) Thank you!
I387ENf.png
@SudaChan
Could I snag any for 7kT?
@SudaChan
Could I snag any for 7kT?
ai4SXD9.png
@kitten1774 Rolf, or Critias but if there is another dragon you you see you like let me know.
@kitten1774 Rolf, or Critias but if there is another dragon you you see you like let me know.
@SudaChan
Sure I'll take them!
@SudaChan
Sure I'll take them!
ai4SXD9.png
1 2