Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Random Events!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This would be awesome!
This would be awesome!
Please please please please please
Please please please please please
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
Yes, definite support! Random events are so much fun.
Yes, definite support! Random events are so much fun.
So. Much. Support.

I recall seeing this on Neopets many, many years ago when I had an active account there. Talk about generating site revenue, whoo!
So. Much. Support.

I recall seeing this on Neopets many, many years ago when I had an active account there. Talk about generating site revenue, whoo!
Support! Any excuse for more money is a good one!
Support! Any excuse for more money is a good one!
pymazT0.png
Support
Support
PdgyR10.png
Support for positive events, but not negative. Perhaps instead of negative, there could be neutral events that either have no actual effect on gameplay (DragonName attempted to learn how to knit, and it took their clanmates hours to untangle them from the resulting mess!) or a very minimal effect (Some of your clan go on a gathering expedition! After a long, hard day, they return with... ...a small pile of round pebbles.).
Support for positive events, but not negative. Perhaps instead of negative, there could be neutral events that either have no actual effect on gameplay (DragonName attempted to learn how to knit, and it took their clanmates hours to untangle them from the resulting mess!) or a very minimal effect (Some of your clan go on a gathering expedition! After a long, hard day, they return with... ...a small pile of round pebbles.).
I love the immersion potential; support!
I love the immersion potential; support!
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
OMG YES TO RANDOM EVENTS Edit- Just read a little back (didn't before) [quote name="Owlcatpup" date="2014-12-03 17:08:24"]Support for positive events, but not negative. Perhaps instead of negative, there could be neutral events that either have no actual effect on gameplay ([i]DragonName[/i] attempted to learn how to knit, and it took their clanmates hours to untangle them from the resulting mess!) or a very minimal effect (Some of your clan go on a gathering expedition! After a long, hard day, they return with... ...a small pile of round pebbles.).[/quote] I think the neutral events are a pretty cool idea too!
OMG YES TO RANDOM EVENTS

Edit-
Just read a little back (didn't before)

Owlcatpup wrote on 2014-12-03 17:08:24:

I think the neutral events are a pretty cool idea too!
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
Support!

If it were possible, maybe the random events only occur to people who turn off adblock on the site? It's probably not possible to make something like that, but if it were, it'd give a reward to people who are helping to pay for the site to stay up with ads.
Support!

If it were possible, maybe the random events only occur to people who turn off adblock on the site? It's probably not possible to make something like that, but if it were, it'd give a reward to people who are helping to pay for the site to stay up with ads.
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7