Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | eli's canine designs (flatsale 9 USD)
1 2 3
@kittncakes

There's a lot of time and effort that goes into doing art. The lineart is hand drawn too.
I'd assume that making the designs and the lineart would have at least taken a few hours at least, so it's very rude to pop into a thread and tell an artist that something they spent time on isn't even worth minimum wage.
@kittncakes

There's a lot of time and effort that goes into doing art. The lineart is hand drawn too.
I'd assume that making the designs and the lineart would have at least taken a few hours at least, so it's very rude to pop into a thread and tell an artist that something they spent time on isn't even worth minimum wage.
Those are cute! ^^
I have a feeling people would be all over getting these pups done of their dragons, if you wanted to take it in that direction.
Those are cute! ^^
I have a feeling people would be all over getting these pups done of their dragons, if you wanted to take it in that direction.
RcVbyDs.gif
Actually... Would it be too much to trouble you for one colored like my red brindle greyhound? If you still have the base. I wouldn’t want you to have to start over on my account. ^^;
Actually... Would it be too much to trouble you for one colored like my red brindle greyhound? If you still have the base. I wouldn’t want you to have to start over on my account. ^^;
RcVbyDs.gif
@AsylumBat

I do still have the base on my passport. :>

for a custom does 11 USD sound fair?
@AsylumBat

I do still have the base on my passport. :>

for a custom does 11 USD sound fair?
lauma_by_yemoja_353440_fr_forum_by_renardroi-dcehwnc.png
eli
they/them

tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
Oh yes. :3

This is my BB.

Her right rear toes are white and the very tip of her tail is white as well. :3 Just in case they’re a little hard to see properly.

(Doesn’t look like this picture made it into the album when I edited it.)
Oh yes. :3

This is my BB.

Her right rear toes are white and the very tip of her tail is white as well. :3 Just in case they’re a little hard to see properly.

(Doesn’t look like this picture made it into the album when I edited it.)
RcVbyDs.gif
@AsylumBat

she's darling! I love brindle patterns. I'll get started on it tomorrow, and then I can send you an invoice when I'm done?
@AsylumBat

she's darling! I love brindle patterns. I'll get started on it tomorrow, and then I can send you an invoice when I'm done?
eli
they/them

tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
Sounds good to me! And thank you! She’s a sweet girl. She had a very short racing career (only 4 races) and she’s very easily spooked.
Sounds good to me! And thank you! She’s a sweet girl. She had a very short racing career (only 4 races) and she’s very easily spooked.
RcVbyDs.gif
^
^
eli
they/them

@AsylumBat hows this? :0 [url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/18b9/f/2018/141/c/3/asylumbat_commission_adopt_finished_by_renardroi-dcc6daq.png][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/18b9/f/2018/141/c/3/asylumbat_commission_adopt_finished_by_renardroi-dcc6daq.png[/img][/url]
@AsylumBat

hows this? :0

asylumbat_commission_adopt_finished_by_renardroi-dcc6daq.png
eli
they/them

I LOVE IT

THANK YOU

<3
I LOVE IT

THANK YOU

<3
RcVbyDs.gif
1 2 3