Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Survivors of the Shadow
1 2 3 4
Could I reserve the Plague hatchling? I'll get a picture soon!
Could I reserve the Plague hatchling? I'll get a picture soon!
@Ravengard Yes you may!
@Ravengard Yes you may!
Signature
bump
bump
Signature
@Orangebeak

Interested. Room for a fully grown, larger then average, Plague Mirror? Before you say yes/no i am a noob to RP, just so you have the facts. (I won't be hurt if you say no.)
@Orangebeak

Interested. Room for a fully grown, larger then average, Plague Mirror? Before you say yes/no i am a noob to RP, just so you have the facts. (I won't be hurt if you say no.)
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo3_500.png
@Infectrix You may definitely join as that. As far as being new to RP, you're not the only one. I'm still figuring it out too. :)

You may begin whenever and however you want.
@Infectrix You may definitely join as that. As far as being new to RP, you're not the only one. I'm still figuring it out too. :)

You may begin whenever and however you want.
Signature
@Orangebeak

(Sorry I haven't posted yet! My nest hatched – I have three new dragons! – but I've been really busy with real life. You guys can start without me – is it all right if I post tomorrow or on Sunday?)
@Orangebeak

(Sorry I haven't posted yet! My nest hatched – I have three new dragons! – but I've been really busy with real life. You guys can start without me – is it all right if I post tomorrow or on Sunday?)
wind_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgv1.png
@Orangebeak [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40730686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407307/40730686_350.png[/img] [/url] The battles had been glorious, no one could have predicted that the Shadow Flight would take such aggressive command of the never ending clash for control. It was impressive how they had decimated the Light Flight on that surprise attack that seemed to be the start of this beautiful [i]war[/i]. "[i]No more reminiscing, I have my target in my sights and nothing is going to stop me this time. Not even the clever little Tundra that had slipped that Silverslave around his neck earlier[/i]." As i start to slowly push myself along the ground trying to close the gap between me and the Coatl, I heard the rustling of the brush surrounding the Tundras little camp sight. Closing the larger set of eyes that see light, I saw the heat signature of something seconds before it sprang from its hiding spot. It was Swiftly taken care of. Chuckling softly and thinking to myself "[i]Not to bad, for a Tundra. But i think i'll just follow, for now[/i]."
@Orangebeak

40730686_350.png

The battles had been glorious, no one could have predicted that the Shadow Flight would take such aggressive command of the never ending clash for control. It was impressive how they had decimated the Light Flight on that surprise attack that seemed to be the start of this beautiful war.

"No more reminiscing, I have my target in my sights and nothing is going to stop me this time. Not even the clever little Tundra that had slipped that Silverslave around his neck earlier."

As i start to slowly push myself along the ground trying to close the gap between me and the Coatl, I heard the rustling of the brush surrounding the Tundras little camp sight. Closing the larger set of eyes that see light, I saw the heat signature of something seconds before it sprang from its hiding spot. It was Swiftly taken care of.

Chuckling softly and thinking to myself "Not to bad, for a Tundra. But i think i'll just follow, for now."
@Vitas No problem. It's ok if you start then.

@Infectrix Once Rayna had gotten everyone awake, they all took to the air again. After seeing the Shadow symbol on the phytocat, she knew they had to leave. They were headed toward the Windswept Plain, and Abner was thinking hard. He knew that the Wind dragons, before they died out, had invented a weapon that could break SilverSlavery. It was a knife-shaped woodchime. A single high-pitched note from the instrument could snap the SilverSlavery in two. Just then he tilted his head. Was that the smell of Plaque? He then remembered that there was a Plaque hatchling in the group. That must be it he thought. He flew on tiredly.
@Vitas No problem. It's ok if you start then.

@Infectrix Once Rayna had gotten everyone awake, they all took to the air again. After seeing the Shadow symbol on the phytocat, she knew they had to leave. They were headed toward the Windswept Plain, and Abner was thinking hard. He knew that the Wind dragons, before they died out, had invented a weapon that could break SilverSlavery. It was a knife-shaped woodchime. A single high-pitched note from the instrument could snap the SilverSlavery in two. Just then he tilted his head. Was that the smell of Plaque? He then remembered that there was a Plaque hatchling in the group. That must be it he thought. He flew on tiredly.
Signature
@Orangebeak

"What is it with other dragons and flying?" The Mirror grumbled under his breath as he watched the group take off.

Breaking into a steady gallop, he took off in the same direction keeping his heat seeing eyes locked on. It was difficult, the altitude they were flying at was cooling their bodies down while the task of beating their wings was keeping them warm. It was like looking at a flickering silhouettes in the air. He could fly too, but that would leave him with no energy after a short time.

"No, it is much better to stay on the ground, I could go on for a few hours at a pace like this. Though, I hope they don't stay up THAT long." The Mirror thought.
@Orangebeak

"What is it with other dragons and flying?" The Mirror grumbled under his breath as he watched the group take off.

Breaking into a steady gallop, he took off in the same direction keeping his heat seeing eyes locked on. It was difficult, the altitude they were flying at was cooling their bodies down while the task of beating their wings was keeping them warm. It was like looking at a flickering silhouettes in the air. He could fly too, but that would leave him with no energy after a short time.

"No, it is much better to stay on the ground, I could go on for a few hours at a pace like this. Though, I hope they don't stay up THAT long." The Mirror thought.
@orangeblack is it too late to join?
@orangeblack is it too late to join?
1 2 3 4