Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36
@OwnedByCats

Have the idea laid out. Thank you for the suggestion! Hope it works out! :)
@OwnedByCats

Have the idea laid out. Thank you for the suggestion! Hope it works out! :)
T3u4zFz.png
@Skylurk Woohoo, I can hardly wait to see it! Its just that you have no doubt seen other winning accents from the past and usually the ones that win cover quite a bit of the derg and I want yours to have more to it in hopes of it winning...or at least so I can buy one if you print them yourself. :-D

Edit: I just saw it! Its sooo cute I can hardly stand it. :-D That really made it better don't you think?
@Skylurk Woohoo, I can hardly wait to see it! Its just that you have no doubt seen other winning accents from the past and usually the ones that win cover quite a bit of the derg and I want yours to have more to it in hopes of it winning...or at least so I can buy one if you print them yourself. :-D

Edit: I just saw it! Its sooo cute I can hardly stand it. :-D That really made it better don't you think?
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats

Thank you so much! I agree! It definitely made it better. Thank you so much again for the suggestion! Now I just have to finish it. =D
@OwnedByCats

Thank you so much! I agree! It definitely made it better. Thank you so much again for the suggestion! Now I just have to finish it. =D
T3u4zFz.png
I'm new to flight rising & designing skins so any design tips? Or breeds that need more entries?
I'm new to flight rising & designing skins so any design tips? Or breeds that need more entries?
@Skylurk I am glad you weren't offended at my suggestion. Some would be. Especially from me since I absolutely can't art at all. Not at all. If I drew a circle you wouldn't even recognize it. lol
@Skylurk I am glad you weren't offended at my suggestion. Some would be. Especially from me since I absolutely can't art at all. Not at all. If I drew a circle you wouldn't even recognize it. lol
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats

Hahaha!!!! I wasn't offended at all! I actually love suggestions because I want others to enjoy my skins and accents! =D
@OwnedByCats

Hahaha!!!! I wasn't offended at all! I actually love suggestions because I want others to enjoy my skins and accents! =D
T3u4zFz.png
@Yftm
Oh my godess, I'm so freaking in love with your entry!!
Both designs are awsome! While I don't have a Wildclaw yet, if your design for it wins I definitely get one!! xD
@Yftm
Oh my godess, I'm so freaking in love with your entry!!
Both designs are awsome! While I don't have a Wildclaw yet, if your design for it wins I definitely get one!! xD
FSo93.gifyhxj2e6d.pngmuh6pb2f.gif
@meveh

I love your entry! It's true to the plant's appearance and beautifully detailed! Let me know if you decide to print it if it doesn't win!
@meveh

I love your entry! It's true to the plant's appearance and beautifully detailed! Let me know if you decide to print it if it doesn't win!
FfsFHyt.png
@viperaunion

Thank you so much! What do you mean by print?
@viperaunion

Thank you so much! What do you mean by print?
Wy0IOy1.png
@meveh

If you decide to get copies of your skin or accent using custom skin blueprints and sell them for profit if it doesn't win during the contest. Some people will pay lots of gems just to get copies of your accent for their dragons, even if it didn't win, if they like it enough. A lot of the accent and skin shops in this section of the forums is people who make and sell their accents.
@meveh

If you decide to get copies of your skin or accent using custom skin blueprints and sell them for profit if it doesn't win during the contest. Some people will pay lots of gems just to get copies of your accent for their dragons, even if it didn't win, if they like it enough. A lot of the accent and skin shops in this section of the forums is people who make and sell their accents.
FfsFHyt.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36