Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is this even
1 2 3 4
I'm working on anatomy courses, and one of my tasks is to take the artwork from games and movies and draw the skeletal structure of creature designs atop the image. [b]WHAT ARE FAES OK[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/94b8/f/2018/134/3/9/dragon__1__by_raven_teacup-dcbi2f9.png[/img] I NEVER NOTICED TILL NOW, like WhaT the HECK [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/54a4/th/pre/i/2018/134/5/1/new_canvas_by_raven_teacup-dcbi2fd.jpg[/img]
I'm working on anatomy courses, and one of my tasks is to take the artwork from games and movies and draw the skeletal structure of creature designs atop the image.

WHAT ARE FAES OK

dragon__1__by_raven_teacup-dcbi2f9.png

I NEVER NOTICED TILL NOW, like WhaT the HECK

new_canvas_by_raven_teacup-dcbi2fd.jpg
Here we go again
Here we go again
[quote name="Troutfish" date="2018-05-14 06:02:57" ] Here we go again [/quote] ;-;
Troutfish wrote on 2018-05-14 06:02:57:
Here we go again
;-;
[quote name="Troutfish" date="2018-05-14 06:02:57" ] Here we go again [/quote] @Troutfish No doubt these things have been brought up, but hey, I wasn't trying to revive an old topic lol, I noticed this for my anatomy course. :P
Troutfish wrote on 2018-05-14 06:02:57:
Here we go again
@Troutfish
No doubt these things have been brought up, but hey, I wasn't trying to revive an old topic lol, I noticed this for my anatomy course. :P
That art omg
That art omg
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
faes confirmed as wannabe spirals
faes confirmed as wannabe spirals
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@PastaTea, Yeah, people freak out by fae necks quite often. I wasn’t trying to come off as rude, it’s just kind of funny. :o
@PastaTea, Yeah, people freak out by fae necks quite often. I wasn’t trying to come off as rude, it’s just kind of funny. :o
@PastaTea oh no problem, it's just that someone notices for the first time about once a week. It's very common to see these sorts of threads floating around.
@PastaTea oh no problem, it's just that someone notices for the first time about once a week. It's very common to see these sorts of threads floating around.
@Troutfish

oooh ok, well I rarely venture into the FR discussions board xD
@Troutfish

oooh ok, well I rarely venture into the FR discussions board xD
@PastaTea
Fae neck?

Can't see the image, but pls don't just delete the topic. The new players might learn something. >:)
@PastaTea
Fae neck?

Can't see the image, but pls don't just delete the topic. The new players might learn something. >:)
If I make any mistakes (spelling, grammar, etc.) please correct me so that I don't end up hating myself later.
1 2 3 4