Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] LOTS of UM Accents - UPDATED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
@Desolation

Sorry, it's a bit out of my current price range. I think I'll have to pass this time. Thank you and good luck on your sales!
@Desolation

Sorry, it's a bit out of my current price range. I think I'll have to pass this time. Thank you and good luck on your sales!
tumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo2_250.pngtumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo1_100.giftumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png
@AlwaysD2 no worries, and thank you!
@AlwaysD2 no worries, and thank you!
| | | | | | | | | | | | |tumblr_inline_oggpgyxQ6u1rks0wt_540.png| ||

MANAVERIS DRACONA
LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS

VEGA | xx | canada
+MORE / GRAPHICS / HATCHERY
@Desolation
Hello!
How much are you looking for:

Accent: King of Bones
Accent: WildBones

@Desolation
Hello!
How much are you looking for:

Accent: King of Bones
Accent: WildBones

how much would
Accent: Bubblegum Star-Trails CM this one be?

@Desolation
how much would
Accent: Bubblegum Star-Trails CM this one be?

@Desolation
Bambi (1942)
@Qhersek hey! i'd ask for 2500 gems per accent as they're pretty old! (also i have both M and F versions of wildbones)

@bambia im not sure but it would have to be a very generous offer because that star-trails accent is one of my favorites!
@Qhersek hey! i'd ask for 2500 gems per accent as they're pretty old! (also i have both M and F versions of wildbones)

@bambia im not sure but it would have to be a very generous offer because that star-trails accent is one of my favorites!

MANAVERIS DRACONA
LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS

VEGA | xx | canada
@Desolation
Right now I can only afford one of them. Would you mind sending a PA/CR with King of Bones? ^^ Also, would it be possible if you'd put WildBones on hold for me for couple days 'til I gather up the needed gems? (Yep, I have seen the M version as well in your list, but I'd be interested only in the F).
@Desolation
Right now I can only afford one of them. Would you mind sending a PA/CR with King of Bones? ^^ Also, would it be possible if you'd put WildBones on hold for me for couple days 'til I gather up the needed gems? (Yep, I have seen the M version as well in your list, but I'd be interested only in the F).
@Qhersek pa sent. and sure, that's no problem! just send me a pm when you're ready
@Qhersek pa sent. and sure, that's no problem! just send me a pm when you're ready

MANAVERIS DRACONA
LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS

VEGA | xx | canada
@Desolation
Thank you! ^^
@Desolation
Thank you! ^^
^
^