Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heyo!!
I had my account a couple days but only got to play it now, really.

I'm Syn I'm new and I'm in Shadow.

I play a lot of Overwatch and FFXIV, but mostly I just watch bad cooking contests on TV.

I'm not very interesting I guess! But I'd like to get some inspiration for my clan, so if you can show me cool dragons you have, I'd love to see them :D

+ Also if anyone can educate me on the Coliseum I'd be grateful n such. It seems interesting ..
I had my account a couple days but only got to play it now, really.

I'm Syn I'm new and I'm in Shadow.

I play a lot of Overwatch and FFXIV, but mostly I just watch bad cooking contests on TV.

I'm not very interesting I guess! But I'd like to get some inspiration for my clan, so if you can show me cool dragons you have, I'd love to see them :D

+ Also if anyone can educate me on the Coliseum I'd be grateful n such. It seems interesting ..
Questing for an Eliminate!
@synder
Hi!
I'm TheBluePhoenix, but you can call me Phoenix. I'd love to teach you how the Coli(Coliseum) works, and teach you other helpful hints!
@synder
Hi!
I'm TheBluePhoenix, but you can call me Phoenix. I'd love to teach you how the Coli(Coliseum) works, and teach you other helpful hints!
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
@TheBluePhoenix

Ok sweet! :D It's nice to meet you, Phoenix.
Do you want to PM or something about that stuff? ^^ I don't mind if you want to post it here either :D
@TheBluePhoenix

Ok sweet! :D It's nice to meet you, Phoenix.
Do you want to PM or something about that stuff? ^^ I don't mind if you want to post it here either :D
@synder
PM works great! :D
@synder
PM works great! :D
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
Hi Synder, I go by Kas.
I’m fairly new here and I’m just figuring out how the forums work.
Overwatch is lit! Who is your main?
Hi Synder, I go by Kas.
I’m fairly new here and I’m just figuring out how the forums work.
Overwatch is lit! Who is your main?
@Kasoli
Welcome to you too, Kas!! :D
How do you like Wind so far?

I love Overwatch!! I have a hard time picking a main, though... XD My go-to pick would probably be Brigitte! How about you?
@Kasoli
Welcome to you too, Kas!! :D
How do you like Wind so far?

I love Overwatch!! I have a hard time picking a main, though... XD My go-to pick would probably be Brigitte! How about you?
Wind is great.
I’d say my first main is Mercy since she can heal and has a pistol (because that is fair XD)
But if Mercy is taken then I go Reaper.
How’s Light with the Lightweaver?
Wind is great.
I’d say my first main is Mercy since she can heal and has a pistol (because that is fair XD)
But if Mercy is taken then I go Reaper.
How’s Light with the Lightweaver?
@Kasoli Glad to hear it! The Windsinger has a really cool design :0 I love Mercy too! XD Did you get the pink skin? Light is... very bright and sparkly. [img]https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/No9pXGFA7kTDTMiMacrGRm6XewQ/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2015/01/14/869/n/3019466/acd1505a20e6c381_beautiful-cher-lloyd-cute-flawless-Favim.com-952263/i/You-have-totally-tried-take-one-those-cool-Im-blowing-glitter-camera-pics.gif[/img]
@Kasoli
Glad to hear it! The Windsinger has a really cool design :0

I love Mercy too! XD Did you get the pink skin?

Light is... very bright and sparkly.

You-have-totally-tried-take-one-those-cool-Im-blowing-glitter-camera-pics.gif
Sadly I haven’t yet, but I plan to soon. :))
And might you be interested in my lovely, wonderful, beautiful, handsome, great, pink and blue Dragon named ihatemylife?
(I put a whole seven minutes of thinking into the name XD)
Sadly I haven’t yet, but I plan to soon. :))
And might you be interested in my lovely, wonderful, beautiful, handsome, great, pink and blue Dragon named ihatemylife?
(I put a whole seven minutes of thinking into the name XD)
@Kasoli
It's a very cute skin!! :D Hope you like it when you get it!

Omg, he's really cute, let me love him ;0; <33

You can have a pick at my hatchlings when they're here if you want :D
@Kasoli
It's a very cute skin!! :D Hope you like it when you get it!

Omg, he's really cute, let me love him ;0; <33

You can have a pick at my hatchlings when they're here if you want :D