Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking For:Nests to host breeding pairs
1 2 3 4 5

@PuffFluffN

I always have at least 1 or 2 nests available. I am Ice and please feel free to check my lair out.

@PuffFluffN

I always have at least 1 or 2 nests available. I am Ice and please feel free to check my lair out.
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
@PuffFluffN

I've got open Fire nests if you still need one c: I don't really breed my own dragons, so I typically have 2-3 open nests at any given time!
@PuffFluffN

I've got open Fire nests if you still need one c: I don't really breed my own dragons, so I typically have 2-3 open nests at any given time!
firebottom.png
@bufftuffandfluff Lol, hello fellow fluff!^^ (I'm "FluffPuffNStuff" on tumblr and Fanfiction.net, lol)

And that is wonderful! I happen to have ONE pair that needs a light nest...would you be willing to nest SheRa and HeMan?

@Kharma Wonderful! And I'm happy to.^^
I'll let you know when the pair is RTB!^^

@Strudel ALSO wonderful!
My Pair that needs a fire nest is ready to go.

SO Fellow Fluff and Strudel...how does 50 gems each sound as payment for nesting them?
@bufftuffandfluff Lol, hello fellow fluff!^^ (I'm "FluffPuffNStuff" on tumblr and Fanfiction.net, lol)

And that is wonderful! I happen to have ONE pair that needs a light nest...would you be willing to nest SheRa and HeMan?

@Kharma Wonderful! And I'm happy to.^^
I'll let you know when the pair is RTB!^^

@Strudel ALSO wonderful!
My Pair that needs a fire nest is ready to go.

SO Fellow Fluff and Strudel...how does 50 gems each sound as payment for nesting them?
ybitsXp.png
@PuffFluffN I would be delighted to nest your pair! 50 sounds a-okay by me Fluff! Your pair looks lovely by the way, I adore soft and matching colors ;D
@PuffFluffN I would be delighted to nest your pair! 50 sounds a-okay by me Fluff! Your pair looks lovely by the way, I adore soft and matching colors ;D
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o1_500.png
I generally have (lightning) nests free if you'd like to ping me a few days before you need them :)
I generally have (lightning) nests free if you'd like to ping me a few days before you need them :)
@PuffFluffN I've got an available Light nest if you're still looking! :)
@PuffFluffN I've got an available Light nest if you're still looking! :)
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@ArmourGeek I'm happy to let you know!^^

I'm trying to breed myself a breeding pair, since the colors I want (as usual) either don't exist/all are in dead lairs. X'D

@BurntLeafyToast I'm currently good, but I have at least two pairs that need light eyes, and will be listing them again here once it's close to their RTB time.^^
@ArmourGeek I'm happy to let you know!^^

I'm trying to breed myself a breeding pair, since the colors I want (as usual) either don't exist/all are in dead lairs. X'D

@BurntLeafyToast I'm currently good, but I have at least two pairs that need light eyes, and will be listing them again here once it's close to their RTB time.^^
ybitsXp.png
@PuffFluffN

Sure thing! I've got space and nests open so send whenever ouo7
@PuffFluffN

Sure thing! I've got space and nests open so send whenever ouo7
firebottom.png

@PuffFluffN

i have an ice nest available

@PuffFluffN

i have an ice nest available
@PuffFluffN

do you still need lightning nest?