Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [SHADOM] Lantern Painting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Shadowbanish

Just post it here yup! There's, probably more I should add to the rules to clarify these things but I'm a little too scatterbrained from the past few days to think of anything else to add at the moment haha
@Shadowbanish

Just post it here yup! There's, probably more I should add to the rules to clarify these things but I'm a little too scatterbrained from the past few days to think of anything else to add at the moment haha
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@DeadeyeWhiskey

Okie dokie. (^__^) And aawwww, I don't blame ya. lol Hope you managed to get some rest and that your exam went well!
@DeadeyeWhiskey

Okie dokie. (^__^) And aawwww, I don't blame ya. lol Hope you managed to get some rest and that your exam went well!
@DeadeyeWhiskey

i've got two questions--

1) paint tool sai won't open "lifting lanterns" since it's so large. says the limit is 4112 x 4112. could you upload a smaller version, please?

2) i can see in some of the previews, the lineart color is changed from plain black. can we color the lineart multiple colors, or would your rather keep it all to one color?

thanks in advance! i'm excited to get colorin nwn
@DeadeyeWhiskey

i've got two questions--

1) paint tool sai won't open "lifting lanterns" since it's so large. says the limit is 4112 x 4112. could you upload a smaller version, please?

2) i can see in some of the previews, the lineart color is changed from plain black. can we color the lineart multiple colors, or would your rather keep it all to one color?

thanks in advance! i'm excited to get colorin nwn

@snugglebug
he
@snugglebug

Yeah give me about an hour tops and I'll get a smaller version added to the folder. As for coloring the lines you're free to do that if you wish. The "don't alter" rule means more of don't make new lines or cover parts of the existing ones. Hope this clears that up, and I look forward to seeing your entry!
@snugglebug

Yeah give me about an hour tops and I'll get a smaller version added to the folder. As for coloring the lines you're free to do that if you wish. The "don't alter" rule means more of don't make new lines or cover parts of the existing ones. Hope this clears that up, and I look forward to seeing your entry!
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
h3hyeue.png
So I believe i am supposed to post my entry here? [s] I am not good at art by any means so excuse and bad lines or rough edges [/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/I80O6eW.png[/img]
So I believe i am supposed to post my entry here?

I am not good at art by any means so excuse and bad lines or rough edges

I80O6eW.png
Lichtdrache.gif
Oh man, these bases are really awesome! I'm looking forward to trying my hand (literally?) at a couple of them.

@DeadeyeWhiskey Is there a limit on how many entries we can submit? One per, maybe?
Oh man, these bases are really awesome! I'm looking forward to trying my hand (literally?) at a couple of them.

@DeadeyeWhiskey Is there a limit on how many entries we can submit? One per, maybe?
Shadow, she/they, FR+3 (EST/EDT)
I tend to keep to myself and aid my flight from the shadows...
@ShadowclawFC

One per, but you're more than welcome to color multiple bases and change your entry before the deadline if you'd like.
@ShadowclawFC

One per, but you're more than welcome to color multiple bases and change your entry before the deadline if you'd like.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
h3hyeue.png
@DeadeyeWhiskey

Can you upload .PNG versions for those who are going for traditional media?
@DeadeyeWhiskey

Can you upload .PNG versions for those who are going for traditional media?
@EriRegent

Done!
@EriRegent

Done!
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
h3hyeue.png