Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3
So, this is my dream dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=3&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=144&auth=3795c841239b1f8b3e842fd1da5dbc99980b9d65&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Black Metallic | Peridot Morph | Peach [Contour, Runes, Capsule, Filigree, or Okapi] | Breed: Skydancer, Coatl, or Female Pearlcatch | Element: Wind or Fire Here are the pings! Super sorry if you didn't want to be bothered by this. If you didn't please ignore it. ^-^ -Skydancers- @Crownedlemur - Esther @Kadaeva - Gaheris @Tryvyal - Unnamed @dogmatix - Unnamed @Aleu10155 - Lyora @ZustellerJones - Genevieve @FlowerPhoenix - Lux @zwinka444 - Frejr @LucienSignis - Riatin @Deathless - Narianne @BeeJew - Amelia @davestrude - Prista @ShadowBonneh - Kichirou @Whalewings - Mizar @Silverwolf26 - Lewis @cozmicDragon - autumn @risingcolors213 - Jayna @Lupensai - Toril @BigBrassEgo - Peridot @Gwenwyn - Unnamed @Noctali - ReinHardt @FrenchStuff - Daarlosnu -Coatls- @Fishbone - Unnamed @Umbramatic - Ghetsis @Cairen - Monarch @GuardianSEG - Magescend @TheFortissima - Seraph @NightyKnight - Basilio @Taurelia - Sonnenuntergang @Srinyx - Matsunol @mokimashi - Unnamed @ViridianHoax - Pox @xKaseix - Gable @CreepyCrawler - Jayden @scienceybean - Sonora @QuothTheMoth - Unnamed -Pearlcatchers- @NightyKnight - Unnamed @MagpieShrike - Unnamed @randomdragon11 - Chapati @GhostSpirit - Elliall @Nethke - MrGraham @scremeters - Fret @Telemarketer - Unnamed @storm16 - Soulreaper @archxer - Harlem @Patako - Monroe @musicpolo - Unnamed @ReychelFox11 - Amphiptere @Rykter - Unnamed So, I need help breeding my dream dragon as you know, since the color combo does not exist. All of the dragons have primary black, and either peridot secondary, or peach tertiary. I'd like to know if you're willing you breed your dragon with someone else's dragon to help me. c: [b]If you're reading this, and I didn't ping you, if you happen to have a dragon close to what I'm looking for, please tell me![/b]
So, this is my dream dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=3&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=144&auth=3795c841239b1f8b3e842fd1da5dbc99980b9d65&dummyext=prev.png
Black Metallic | Peridot Morph | Peach [Contour, Runes, Capsule, Filigree, or Okapi] | Breed: Skydancer, Coatl, or Female Pearlcatch | Element: Wind or Fire

Here are the pings! Super sorry if you didn't want to be bothered by this. If you didn't please ignore it. ^-^

-Skydancers-
@Crownedlemur - Esther
@Kadaeva - Gaheris
@Tryvyal - Unnamed
@dogmatix - Unnamed
@Aleu10155 - Lyora
@ZustellerJones - Genevieve
@FlowerPhoenix - Lux
@zwinka444 - Frejr
@LucienSignis - Riatin
@Deathless - Narianne
@BeeJew - Amelia
@davestrude - Prista
@ShadowBonneh - Kichirou
@Whalewings - Mizar
@Silverwolf26 - Lewis
@cozmicDragon - autumn
@risingcolors213 - Jayna
@Lupensai - Toril
@BigBrassEgo - Peridot
@Gwenwyn - Unnamed
@Noctali - ReinHardt
@FrenchStuff - Daarlosnu

-Coatls-
@Fishbone - Unnamed
@Umbramatic - Ghetsis
@Cairen - Monarch
@GuardianSEG - Magescend
@TheFortissima - Seraph
@NightyKnight - Basilio
@Taurelia - Sonnenuntergang
@Srinyx - Matsunol
@mokimashi - Unnamed
@ViridianHoax - Pox
@xKaseix - Gable
@CreepyCrawler - Jayden
@scienceybean - Sonora
@QuothTheMoth - Unnamed

-Pearlcatchers-
@NightyKnight - Unnamed
@MagpieShrike - Unnamed
@randomdragon11 - Chapati
@GhostSpirit - Elliall
@Nethke - MrGraham
@scremeters - Fret
@Telemarketer - Unnamed
@storm16 - Soulreaper
@archxer - Harlem
@Patako - Monroe
@musicpolo - Unnamed
@ReychelFox11 - Amphiptere
@Rykter - Unnamed

So, I need help breeding my dream dragon as you know, since the color combo does not exist. All of the dragons have primary black, and either peridot secondary, or peach tertiary. I'd like to know if you're willing you breed your dragon with someone else's dragon to help me. c:

If you're reading this, and I didn't ping you, if you happen to have a dragon close to what I'm looking for, please tell me!

CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz
I'd love to help out, but I'm in need of my black/x/peach coatl for my own breeding project :c
As soon as I finished my breeding project I'll definitely give her to you. I just don't know how long it'll take
@ribbonz
I'd love to help out, but I'm in need of my black/x/peach coatl for my own breeding project :c
As soon as I finished my breeding project I'll definitely give her to you. I just don't know how long it'll take
38481554.png66293247.png46767173.png

~~~~~~~~~she/her | FR+9
~~~~~~I'm subbed to my threads!
~~~~~~~~~Nest Rental Fire
~~~~~~~~. dragons for sale
I'm not using Matsunol for any project so you're welcome to use him if you think he'll be of use
I'm not using Matsunol for any project so you're welcome to use him if you think he'll be of use
@ribbonz

I'd be happy to breed Graham!
@ribbonz

I'd be happy to breed Graham!
NItuqvN.png
*Rises from my quiet little grave*

Oh heck! Ah, I haven't actually bred with anyone else's dragons before, but Khelekwen was telling me that to breed on here you'd have to trade dragons between accounts. Is that correct?

Edit: Also, I'm a Plague-flighter, so I wouldn't be able to give you your ideal flight if I bred them in my cave. . .
*Rises from my quiet little grave*

Oh heck! Ah, I haven't actually bred with anyone else's dragons before, but Khelekwen was telling me that to breed on here you'd have to trade dragons between accounts. Is that correct?

Edit: Also, I'm a Plague-flighter, so I wouldn't be able to give you your ideal flight if I bred them in my cave. . .
841EblB.gif
@ribbonz
I'd be happy to lend you Genevieve to breed.
Alternatively, I have a smoke/smoke/peach coatl I could pair with her and see if I get any skydancers in the black/green color range for primary and secondary.
@ribbonz
I'd be happy to lend you Genevieve to breed.
Alternatively, I have a smoke/smoke/peach coatl I could pair with her and see if I get any skydancers in the black/green color range for primary and secondary.
Amelia's cooldown has 6 days left, but when that's over i'd be fine with lending her to someone to breed your dream dragon! :^D
Amelia's cooldown has 6 days left, but when that's over i'd be fine with lending her to someone to breed your dream dragon! :^D
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
I would love to help you but Eliall is part of a set and I never break sets qwq
I would love to help you but Eliall is part of a set and I never break sets qwq
I'd be happy to help you out by lending Gaheris for your project! He's still a baby at the moment so can't breed just yet.
I'd be happy to help you out by lending Gaheris for your project! He's still a baby at the moment so can't breed just yet.
Thank you all so much for responding, especially those who are willing to help out! Sadly, we have a lacking of users with female dragons to help out with my project. We have 5 users with males, and 2 users with females. Forgive me if I sound rude, I've never done a breeding project before. ^-^

@NightyKnight

Thank you so much for replying so happily in a PM! And I do have room in my lair for a breeding project dragon! If you're willing to lend him to me, I'd be incredibly grateful, although, you can still help out and have him in your lair!

@Nethke @GuardianSEG (And yes, you kinda do have to. But, there are nest rental topics for the correct element. ^-^) @ZustellerJones @Srinyx

Thank you all for responding! I'm going to be waiting for the users with the female dragons to respond, as there are only 2 female dragons. I'll give you a ping if there are any more users with females!

@Kafaeva

Could you let me know when your guy is ready to breed?

@BeeJew

Could you let me know when Amelia is ready? Thank you so much! And also, could you please let me know maybe who'd you like to pair with?

@ZustellerJones

Alright! Do you want to pair with someone's dragon? And, please do tell me if any offspring from your pair produce what I'm looking for!

@Taurelia

Whenever you finish your breeding project, could you let me know? ^-^

@GhostSpirit

Ah, alright! Thank you for responding.
Thank you all so much for responding, especially those who are willing to help out! Sadly, we have a lacking of users with female dragons to help out with my project. We have 5 users with males, and 2 users with females. Forgive me if I sound rude, I've never done a breeding project before. ^-^

@NightyKnight

Thank you so much for replying so happily in a PM! And I do have room in my lair for a breeding project dragon! If you're willing to lend him to me, I'd be incredibly grateful, although, you can still help out and have him in your lair!

@Nethke @GuardianSEG (And yes, you kinda do have to. But, there are nest rental topics for the correct element. ^-^) @ZustellerJones @Srinyx

Thank you all for responding! I'm going to be waiting for the users with the female dragons to respond, as there are only 2 female dragons. I'll give you a ping if there are any more users with females!

@Kafaeva

Could you let me know when your guy is ready to breed?

@BeeJew

Could you let me know when Amelia is ready? Thank you so much! And also, could you please let me know maybe who'd you like to pair with?

@ZustellerJones

Alright! Do you want to pair with someone's dragon? And, please do tell me if any offspring from your pair produce what I'm looking for!

@Taurelia

Whenever you finish your breeding project, could you let me know? ^-^

@GhostSpirit

Ah, alright! Thank you for responding.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
1 2 3